𝟔. Cat fight!

SCARLETT (1996)

SCARLETT (1996)

Scarlett let go of Van's hand when they reach an actual keg and Van poured herself some beer.

"Want some?" Van pushed the solo cup toward the blonde who declined.

"You know I don't drink."

"I actually didn't know that." Van shrugged and took a sip of her drink while Tai comes over and fills her cup with beer.

Shauna stumbles over here, clearly drunk and looks down at Taissa who's still pouring her drink.

"I admire your resilience, Tai." She slurs which makes Taissa look up from the keg at her.

"Can't be easy, knowing you fucking crippled someone today."

Scarlett's jaw practically drops as Lottie walks over, rubbing on Scarletts shoulder making her look over at her.

They both look at each other confusingly, Lottie takes a drag of her cigarette.

"Cool. Good talk." Tai starts to walk away. "Just admit you did it on purpose." Shauna said before she could walk away.

Taissa turns around "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." She shrugs and Taissa furrows her eyebrows. "You're wasted."

"And you're a fucking sociopath!"

"Woah, calm down." Van steps closer to Shauna trying to stop her from starting something.

Then Nat and Laura Lee walk over to them.

"No! Listen you guys, we don't have to worry about the Allie problem anymore because Taissa fixed it for us."

"What's she talking about?" Laura Lee asked Nat.

"She's talking about Taissa's little plan." Nat answered as Tai looked over at Nat.

"Oh, please. Since when do you give a shit anyway? Don't you have a bong to hit or a dick to suck?" Taissa got closer to Nat.

"Okay." Scarlett pulls on Taissas jacket.

"Don't talk to her that way." Shauna yelled.

"Oh, fuck off Shauna. I don't need you to defend me. Last time I checked, you were fine with the whole freeze her out strategy." Nat exclaimed.

Half of them looked confused "Okay seriously, what are you guys talking about?" Laura Lee asked but they are all fuming.

"Shut the fuck up, Laura Lee!" Nat, Shauna and Taissa yelled at the same time.

"No, no, no, stop it." Van tries to get them to stop but they keep going.

"Somebody needs to take her wasted ass home." Tai said while looking right at Shauna.

"Say that again, bitch!"

"I will say it again!" Taissa yelled back at her.

"Hey, quick it." Van keeps trying to stop Shauna and Scarlett held onto Taissas jacket.

"Tai stop." Scarlett tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen.

They all start shouting and getting way too close to each other that Van has to push Shauna away while Scarlett tugs on Taissa arm.

"Cat fight!"

They all continue to shout and push on each other as Jackie jogs over to them.

"That's it. Enough!" She yelled and they all stopped.

"Yellow Jackets, with me, now!" She lead them away from everyone else more the woods.

Scarlett pulls out a cigarette and lights it before following everyone else.