📜𝟕

As long as Nick does not recognize her, Noah breathes comfortably and starts to leave the cabin.

"Hey miss, your globes are here. You left this."

Noah suddenly becomes blank on how to approach him so that she doesn't get caught. She just pulled her head up and down to thank him. He says, "Welcome Noah." She gets surprised and in a second he takes her back into the wall and his arms on both sides of her head.

Noah takes a breath heavily. There is a sufficient amount of oxygens but she feels a lack of it.

"I told you not to spy from that day when you entered my room without permission."

Noah decides to reply to him rudely so that he cannot have a chance to scold her.

"I am not supposed to reply to you."

"You are! "

"What will you do if I don't answer."

"Right now you are my stepsister but what if I tell Mike that I was just pretending to be your boyfriend? Are you ready for this bullies?"

"Nick?! Are you gone crazy? You are the one who kisses me. What if I show that to our parents."

"You won't because it's forbidden."

"In my dictionary, there's nothing forbidden. Give me a side, I have to go."

Nick gives her side to go ." I will discuss the hotel. Just wait."

Noah came into her room and scrolled through her phone to get information about who was that girl. But nothing informative was there. So she packed her bags and went ground to attend the BBQ party.

The taste of the food is awesome and she starts to eat and enjoy the scenery. 

She feels a hand on her shoulder and when she looks back it is Nick.

"What's your problem? Didn't you see that I'm eating?"

"I am just accompanying you so that your taste becomes more delicious ."

"Stop this and go to dance with these girls only what are you good at."

"I am also good at telling secrets", Nick whispers." On such a candlelight dinner, your mother was killed by .."

She screamed and fainted there. Nick carried her to the room and made her sleep on her bed. 

"I was just trying to irritate you not hurt you. Now I am also suffering from pain. Please get up ."

He lays his head in her head and feels cool. Some moments later he was about to sleep. Noah waves her hand and feels soft hair. She gets afraid and then realizes it is Nick and maybe he is also sleeping. 

She sits on her bed and starts to say," Yes, my brother killed my mom also he tried to kill my dad. He was always addicted to dangerous drugs whenever he didn't find them he went mad and fought with them. Some days later, he started to torture me and my sister in the absence of Mom and Dad. Then they became tired and kicked him away. In extreme anger, he came to our dinner and shot Mom and Dad but luckily Dad survived and I don't know why he didn't kill me. That's my back story ."

After a long talk, she grasps heavily.

"He didn't kill you because he knew that you were gonna be mine,"

"You are awake?"

"I was waiting for your sense comeback. I'm sorry and It's my first time saying a girl sorry."

"I accepted it but you have to tell who the girl is!"

"He is my sister."

"What? I knew that you were the only child of your family."

"No that's not true. My dad and mom loved each other and got married but some years later they got divorced that time Mom just conceived but when she knew that my dad married again her sister, she kept it secret. But she told me about this. "

" Then where is your stepmom ."

"I don't know maybe in her castle."

"Why your sister is hidden now? Mrs. Charlie can bring her to our house."

Nick shuts her lips with his warm hands and offers her to go on a long night drive.

He wants to tell her a special secret. 

"I'm feeling you are also messed up like me."