Intro

hi hoes its me :). idk why i wrote that you guys have never seen me before ever. this is my first book so dont be a hater or imma get joonie to shave your eyebrows.

anyway :). just so ya'll know There will be sensitive topics like sexual assault and self harm so if you cant handle that kind of stuff then this story is not for you.

character profile:

Park Jimin:

The beautiful, the talented, the wonderful, the extra ordinary Park Jimin. Eventually end up together. Bandmate.

Kim Dal Jin (y/n):

I already know that this is a Korean boy's name but i liked the meaning of the name and i already got used to the character being called this so yeah. The name means moon treasure.

Kim Taehyung:

Gorgeous and fantabulous Kim Taehyung. Best friends with Dal-Jin. Kinda has a crush on her though so he'll be a little broken :). Bandmate.

Min Yoongi:

Our Slay Savage King. Adopted brother of Dal-Jin. Closest person to her. 2 years older than her. Bandmate.

Min Geum-Jae (aka Min Junki): 

Other adopted brother of Dal-Jin (btw Dal-Jin is the adopted one, I'm just not sure how to phrase that). 6 years older than Dal-Jin.

Kim Namjoon:

" We got hamburgers in Korea too " Joonie as his intelligent, cool and art-loving self.

Kim Seok-Jin:

WWH Jin you know?

Jung Hoseok:

HOBIIIIIIII. HE'S YOUR HOPE, YOU'RE HIS HOPE HE'S J-HOPE. SUNSHINE. (sorry I was writing this on his B-Day)

Jeon Jungkook:

Kinda like a 3rd Male lead. 2 year younger than Dal-Jin, Dal-Jin is a 95 like Tae and Jiminie.