Chapter 1: The Sixth Sense

Y/N's POV:
I noticed that Tae wasn't himself — he seemed a bit different than usual. He was more intuitive than other people. His brother however, already noticed it before I even did. His brother, Jungkook, was the first one to notice that he was not in a way that other guys would.

I just never noticed this before until two weeks before his birthday. He didn't really care for his birthday, which is why we barely ever celebrate it. They're mother would've wanted them to even if they didn't want to.

One day, I never thought how powerful his intuitions were, until he saw a guy almost instantly die right through his eyes.

He could basically communicate with them before they could even noticed what was happened to themselves.

NEXT DAY!

It was a bright and beautiful sunny day, and Y/N was walking home from school when she saw a guy having some trouble breathing. He almost fell to the ground, gasping for air and you ran towards him then caught his head gently. You felt him saying but couldn't make it out-

"I-I can't see, m-my vision is blurry...." Namjoon says as he tried to grasp for more air — but he couldn't. Y/n then looked at him with a sorrowful look in her eyes and could tell that he wanted a friend beside him. But as soon before she could say help was coming — Tae had already shown up.

Y/N was quite hopeless as of right now, until she saw her lover, Taehyung running towards them. Tae gently moved Y/N to the side and looked at her to let her know to look away.

"Why can't I..." she nervously said to him then sighed and looked away.  "Fine. I'll look away, if you insist." She instantly looked away and softly huffed.

Taehyung then noticed it was his friend — his friend Namjoon. He firstly backed up slowly and took a deep breath before he got started.

"Is he going to be okay, Tae?" Y/N asked in a concerning voice.
"He's having a small heart attack, but I think he'll be fine.... If only I can save him." He says as his voice gets a little bit more subtle. "Come on, stay with me for five more minutes — please."

"Don't go... don't go towards the light. Y-you're not supposed to — not yet!" He said as he got a little closer to saving him.

Namjoon was confused and disoriented, but he knew he had to trust Tae — no matter what he had done. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing, and what was happening to him, even though Namjoon didn't quite understand it himself.

Y/N and Tae took him to a nearby bench and lay him down gently laid him down. Namjoon had said something earlier to Tae, but he didn't notice. "D-Did you say something earlier?"

Namjoon shook his head as a no, then glanced over at Tae as if he could see him.