Author's Note

***

This was probably the first time...

I am writing this story as a way of healing my inner child, answering the lifelong questions that lingered inside me through the night. To share how significant people change the person I am today, bringing clarity towards my repressed emotions and giving labels to it.

I may use familiar faces in my story, but that's just for you to help imagine the whole picture vividly. This is a personal journey but in a fictional way. The drama, comedy, and romance that you are about to read was all part of the plan.

So, if you ever find this in your recommended story...

...welcome to my mystery.

**TRIGGER WARNING**

This story might give you sadness, a feeling of depression, and intense emotion. I suggest in case you wanted to proceed, do this if you happen to experience negative emotion after/while reading this:

- Listen to music

- Write something that transpired just to release the negative feeling

- Talk to someone and do not dwell or lament on what you have read

- Express your emotions (Especially the negative ones, cry if you must.)

I made this book to inspire people who had walk and is walking the same path as me, who has the same trauma of neglected childhood, stereotypical discrimination, and someone who wanted to be understood despite all the struggles in life.

I include my personal perspective, lesson learned, advices, how to forgive, accept and love yourself... really love yourself.

___________________________________________

A/N: Researched and Clinical basis are validated in this story precisely not just to entertain while reading this but also help you heal the same as me. I am a psychology graduate so I truly understood aspects of psychotherapy, but regardless of the academic knowledge I'm still human who lacks certain needs growing up.