🖤✨An old memory✨🖤

Being the next day-

You and the others had set up a camp near by and stayed there for the night. And now as it was the morning, you had woken up earlier then the others so you just decided to go and collect some fruits for breakfast for everyone as it was still quite early and the sun was just rising.

You went into a deep forest to go search for some berries and fruits. As you saw a few sunsetia's in the distance, you went over to them and plucked them from the tree. But...as you were plucking the fruit, you felt someone was watching you....someone very very familiar....

You stayed calm and gently called out

"Vayun~ dear I know you are here"

You felt a gust of wind behind you. You turned around to see vayun.... Your oh so precious protector and child....

He seemed distressed but also teary...

You gently put your hand on his cheek and say "Vayun~ dear your eyes show your distress. May I know what is wrong?"

Vayun stayed quite but the same distress in his eyes was present. He then spoke

"Mother, your majesty...... I-i am r-really sorry.... But I-i....I-i never mean to doubt your strength but... I-i... and everyone else was very weird that you never came.... You never came back and... Many people started experiencing erosion... And erosion only happens... When you get hurt severely....I-i became really worried about you"

You saw him tearing up and becoming more and more shakey as he continued to speak. You cooed to him

"Dear~ calm down...I am right here and I am doing just fine... You have nothing to worry about"

Vayun seemed to understand and slowly calm down....

You continue to hug vayun and calm him down and pat his back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok so of course I need to explain who and what vayun is-

Vayun is one of the seven dragons that ruled tevyat before the arrival of the primordial one. He is the wind dragon and considers (name) as his mother. In fact all the seven dragons consider (name) as their mother and guardian.

The whole (name) was hurt badly thing will be explained in the future episodes:

Vayun looks like this:

(Don't y'all dare crush over him he is our child! 😀🔪)

Okie bye-
Sorry for posting so little- I actually had exams and got into one of the best schools in my country so- 😌✨💅