♥ sleepover ★ (Fluff †)

Using silly things I found on my keyboard reehehe

Bandu was wide awake at 3AM, and he was watching TikToks, he was sketching too. He was drawing himself and his friend, Disruption. He then jumped as his brother came in and looked at the sketches. "bandu..turn the FUCKING music down. Its 3AM for gods sake.." He then turned it down and his brother walked out, he then did a dramatic sigh and turned off his phone and went to sleep, his sketchbook on the floor. 

---------------------------

When morning rolled around, Bandu looked down to see his sketchbook still there, he sighed and turned on his phone, oh! He got a few messages from no other than Disruption. "hehe.. Lets see.."

-hi Bandu!- {4:10am}

-Bandu wake up- {4:29am}

-Bandu hellooo don't tell me ur asleep omfgg- {4:29am}

-sorry uh I fell asleep lol 😅- {11:50}

✓ Seen. {11:51}

"What?? He left me on seen >:'[ "

"Mm Im gonna call him!"

-RING RING RING..- 

"Its taking a while.."

"Hello?" "AH-" Bandu got jumpscared and screamed loud. He almost fell off the bed. "Bandu?? you okay??" "Yeah- You scared me so thats why I screamed.. 😅Why'd you leave me on seen btw D':"

"Oh! I was busy at the moment." "Oh! Can erm.."

Bandu was on the edge..he wanted to ask to come over but he'd have to get all his clothes and everything and ask expunged and he'd be so unprepared- 

"You wanna come over? Is that what you wanted to say?" "Oh! If you don't want me to I won't-" "no no you can! Come over in 30 minutes??" "can you pick me up? It'd be a stress going through a portal to your realm.." "Yeah! See you then! Bye!" "Bye Disruption!!"

Bandu got up, he was so excited! He was gonna have another sleepover! He loved having sleepovers with bambi! (Btw ill barely call him Bambi but I still will sometimes)

------------------------

Bandu then went to expungeds room. "Ex?" "What do you want." "Im going to Bambis house.." Expunged did a dramatic sigh. "Kay bye..pack ur phone so you don't end up getting Bambi to call me and whine about your phone." "expunged stfu!!" "No"

(Let's switch to Bandu pov!)

After arguing with my dumbass brother, I packed a phone becuz he wasn't wrong.. And some cute pjs, also extra clothes.

"ooh im gonna get my socks!" I wore my knee high socks as well!. I heard Bambi outside and I walked next to him. "Erm, where's ur car--" "come on. My realm is so far..just teleport with me so we don't need to spend hours in the car!" "Finee"

We teleported to his barn and I went through his closet secretly. I saw a box and went through it. He had..this box of corn seeds for his corn farm and he also had a picture of me and him..whyd he keep this? I guess when I searched all that stuff I found his hoodie and then went downstairs. "wearin my hoodie now huh?" "Quiett! Its comfy..,"

"looks cute.." He mumbled. "what was that?" "Nothin." I ignored what he said and leaned on his shoulder. "whats that??" I said looking down at these small cakes, looks like colored oreos!

"You've never had a macaron?" "oo, macaron! That's a cool name!" He chuckled and put a chocolate one in my mouth. It tasted really good! "Mm!" "You like em?" I nodded and giggled as I ate the rest of the macaron in my mouth. "Thank you :Þ" "Of course!" "What now..?"

Disruption thought and his face lit up. "Wanna watch a movie? I mean, it's getting late, soo.." "Mhm!" "How about we have pizza for dinner?" My face then lit up and I almost screamed, I was so happy! I nodded. He knew I liked pizza, and I haven't had pizza in a while!

When the pizza came, I sat and we both ate, we watched some horror becuz I was a horror fanfic! I got jumpscared and I almost screamed. I held on to him and then he laughed at me >:'( then he was playing with my head fur to make me feel better. And since he did that I fell asleep quickly. 

(disruption pov)

I was brushing his hair\fur with my hand, I guess he liked it since he fell asleep. Jeez, he's so sweet and adorable, and he's funny..god why did I say that hoodie..looks good on him..well I wasn't wrong.. I kissed his forehead and my face lit up. I then fell asleep shortly afterwards.

-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't have a good idea so it was kinda boring..

Hope u liked it tho!

Check out my main! @QuandaleFlow (display name is Grace) sorry I can't post on my main as much