Cagan's morning with a bed shower.

"Why isn't he awake yet.....He always scolds me for being irresponsible and now look at him .It's school time and he's still sleeping . But don't worry bro I know what to do with you."
Umi takes a bucket full of water and throws on cagan. Cagan wakes up with a sudden trauma .He thought for a second that someone pushed him into an ocean. His breath shortens....In a few seconds he rubs his eyes and see Umi laughing at her .
"Umiiiiiiiiiiiiii no one can save you from me now ."
"Sure but catch me first ."
Cagan runs behind her in the whole house but Umi was too fast for him .Suddenly Umi fells down from the stairs .Hearing this sound Cagan runs towards her .
"see what your carelessness did...."
Umi was holding her leg while sobbing ....Cagan tries to lift up her trouser to see if there's a wound but Umi pushes his hand away,throwing a fake smile and saying "Don't worry I am okay ."
Cagan hugs him tightly saying "You know you are my only one in this world....why you always worry me like this .."
"Broo!! I can't breath....I am 110% sure that one day your hugs are gonna kill me for sure ."
Cagan smiles saying "Okay you little miss drama ,Let's get ready for school"