Mister Cassells

It was 30 degrees Celsius out. All the teachers were okay with us slacking off. It was the last day of school for fuck's sake. All but one though; Mister Cassells.

Mister Cassells was a dominant figure. I didn't mind though cause he was one of the hottest teachers. And as it was a hot last day of school I put on my shortest skirt. I guess some would say I tried a little too hard to impress Mister Cassells, but who wouldn't?

He was muscular with a sharp jawline and flawless cheekbones that made you instantly wet.

He knew girls were into him. He used it what was actually sort of hot. He would sometimes spank you after class. But that's as far as he went. I'd never experienced anything with him before, so I just assumed it was sluts making up lies.

It was the last lesson of the day, and for some reason he refused to open any windows so I was dripping with sweat.

"Please Mister Cassells. It's so hot." A boy next to me whined.

"No, the windows stay closed. Suck it up you little bitch."

Totally forgot, Mister Cassells was really dirty-mouthed. It made him even more attractive. I bit my lip when he would curse. I imagined it was something he would say to me during sex.

Just ten more minutes. Meaning only ten more minutes of looking at him being sweaty. So sweaty that you could see his abs through his white shirt. He loosened his tie, moaning a little.

"Mister Cassells, may we please be dismissed? It's only ten minutes and we aren't doing anything." The fucking boy next to me just wouldn't shut the fuck up.

"No. You're gonna sit here and just pretend to do something. I won't have any early dismisses!" He slammed his fist on the table of the boy next to me.

He breathed heavily and stroke back his hair from his sweaty forehead.

I wondered what that hand could do besides slamming tables. I wondered how that hand would grab my ass and smack it, with his lips kissing me roughly.

I crossed my legs and moved up a bit. These thoughts were making me hot and I felt like Mister Cassells was keeping an eye on me.

Suddenly the bell rang and people ran out of the classroom. Mister Cassells didn't say goodbye to any student. He just sat on his desk.

I was the only one still in the room. I got up and walked past him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close.

"You've still got a project to finish, Miss Preston." He whispered into my ear. Mister Cassells got up and closed the door.

"What's that, Sir?" I honestly didn't know what he was talking about. As far as I knew I had finished everything.

"Well," he took the books I was holding and placed them on his desk, "I think there's still some unfinished business between us."

"You haven't been the best student this past year." He smirked at me.

"I know sir, and I'm sorry." I moaned out.

"Sadly, sorry isn't enough. I think you need a harder and rougher punishment." He pulled me close grabbing my bum. He kissed and bit at my neck.

"Sir, is this even allowed?"

"I couldn't give two fucks. I want you. Now!" He placed me on his desk and kissed me roughly. His hands slid up and down my spine as I pulled at his hair. I felt his hands rub up my breasts and squeeze them.

I slid down mine across his abs near to his crotch rubbing it roughly. He moaned and bit my lip slightly pulling it.

His hand crawled up my thigh. He stroked them squeezing my skin harshly. I felt his nails dig into my it, but the pain was turning me on.