Ello

Hello I'm Dabibabygirl,
This is my first Dabibaku book and I think this is my first Tomudeku book. Let me explain my A.U and for those who read this and make like animations and videos please I just ask that you mention my Wattpad acc at the end or the beginning of your masterpieces and yes I do give my permission for those who want to create masterpieces based on this book back to explanation though... Izuku Midoriya isn't actually straight or a male in fact She's actually Bisexual and Polyamorus and transgender however in the middle year of middle school he told his mother Inko about becoming transgender and Inko accepted even though she'll miss her lovely daughter she'll support her decisions and always have her back on the other hand for Katsuki it was very hard because not knowing how your friends or family will react to telling them that your becoming trans well it's a problem for him. You see he's always been the one to give advice and if the topic mattered he'd give his support but I mean coming out as transgender and gay well he just couldn't do it until he decided to stop being a 🐱 and tell his mother and father and to his surprise they accept. Izuku didn't get surgery so he still kept his feminine body parts however this was a problem for Katsuki because she likes to work out in black tang tops but she wouldn't want Perverts to look at her breast while doing workouts so Izuku suggested her idea... Wear a corset or a waist trainer then a long sleeve shirt or hoodie Katsuki liked her idea but would never admit it so he took her advice.