Introduction

I lived my life thinking of the sport I wanted to do, what I was really good at, and one that I would devote my life to. The first sport I played was soccer. I thought I wasn't really good at it and I would do really bad, so I decided to go to football. Not tackle, flag. My mom got really freaked out about me playing tackle and told me I can't do that, so she put me in flag. I liked football a lot but I knew that it wasn't my thing.  I went to track with one of my friends from soccer and football. We did different distances and different activities for competitions, so we weren't able to see each other very much. We soon lost contact with each other and went on with life. My friend from school needed an extra player for her softball team and she asked me if I had wanted to play. I of course said "yes" because I would do anything for a friend. I did only one season of that and I quit because I knew I wasn't good at all and I didn't want to play it anymore. After softball I went to soccer. My friend was starting a new soccer team. I didn't know if I wanted to go back to soccer or if I did. I chose yes.
After the first practice I knew I was going to play for a long time.