Bee tries something new...

Bee felt unsure about this,but he was the one to suggest it. Luckily, Grim would not go through this unless he gave his consent through words. They also have a safe word, so if Bee or Grim wanted to stop at any point in time, they just have to say it and they'll stop.

Bee was lying down, aft up, face down on his sheeted berth. His valve exposed to the hungry dinobot behind. Grimlock has done this many times before, licking his valve and eating him out. But this time, it's different. Bee knows what's coming next, and he is kind of ner- " O-oohhh frag.. nnng!" Grimlock's glossa swirled inside of his valve. Bee wants to look back, see what's happening but he doesn't like the look of himself looking so weak and vulnerable to ANYONE, it's doesn't matter, he always feels some slight uncomfortability. But he loves the feeling of being eaten out by Grim. Bee may not be into big bots, but he does love big, protective softies, like Grim.

"Aaahh... Primus" as Grim keeps swirling his glossa in and out as far as it can go, he teases Bee's anterior node. Just slightly putting pressure on it and moving two clawed digets around it. Be wants more of that feeling. Feeling of being eaten out and his node being rubbed sore. He craved more of it. Bee tries to buck his hips into the touch but, instead, gets none. Grim moves his head away from his dripping valve and his servo moves to his aft, cupping it slightly. Bee glares daggers at him, wondering why he withdrew from his entrance. "Why'd you stop?" Bee asked breathlessly, panting. "I mean, you are kinda needy for an overload. Why do you want it now, when you can have it later? While on my spike." Bee doesn't like it when Grim denys him an overload. "If you want it, you gotta beg for it." Grim moves his servo right above his valve but moves his other one to hold Bee in place. If Bee wanted this, he's gonna have to beg for it. "Nng! Please Grim... please" Grim knows what he wants, but he wants to hear him say it. "Please what? " Please... frag me Grim.. nn!" That's all he needed to hear. Grim slowly eases a diget into his valve, careful not to hurt him. As Grim reached his knuckle, he pulled out until his diget tip remained and thrust it back in. He kept this up at a fast pace, and he was rewarded with a variety of moans and whimpers from his sparkmate.

"Enjoying yourself Bee?" He was answered by a loud moan that escaped his throat. "Aah! Unn... Hah!" Such sinful sounds. Bee felt like he was close and as he was about to go over the edge Grim moves away. Now Bee is left panting, wondering why he left. But before he could ask, he could hear a slightly hiss. "You ready Bee?" Bee looked over and saw Grim's spike. Oh... that's why. Bee nodded a little too eagerly. Grim slowly breeched passed the swollen lips of his valve. "Aaahh... G-grim..! Nnnggh!" Grim kept slowly entering in until he was fully inside.

"O-ohh..." The two were still. No matter how many times they do this, Grimlock will always give Bee a few minutes to get used to it. When Bee had accomodated to Grimlock's girth, he gave the go ahead and the dinobot slowly started to thrust in and out of the yellow mech's valve. "Aah ah- o-ohh.. Primus Grim..." Once the larger mech had found a rhythm he sped up s little bit. "Aaahh! Frag.. Nngh..!" Bee moaned and whimpered and panted more and more and louder and louder as Grimlock picked up the pace. "Ah..! N-nngh! Hah.. hah.. mmn G-grim.. AH! m-more..." He pleaded. The smaller mech heared a deep, low almost predatorial growl from the bigger mech. The vibrations went through every bit of his frame and he picked up the pace more and more till they were hard and rough. Bee's moans grew louder and louder, if they haven't sound-proofed Bee's quarters the entire scrapyard could hear how Grimlock could reduce the lieutenant to a moaning, begging mess. When Grimlock's growls sounded deeper and more possessive, Bee knew he was close and so was he.

"A-AAH! G-GRIM! I-I'MAAH!! C-CLOOAAAH!" He couldn't finish his sentence because of how rough the taller mech was. Pounding him into the berth, fragging him silly. What would happen if he was in alt-mode? Could Bee survive that? He would be sore as slag though, he knew that much. Grim growled in response, agreeing that he is too close to his overload. "AAAHH! AH! U-UGH G-GAAAHH!!" Bee couldn't hold back any sounds. It's just too much. The rough, hard and fast thrusts of his sparkmate, the vibrations from above and the feeling of an overload. Bee's came first, when he climaxed, his inner walls clenched down, spasming and twitching. Grim soon followed after, thrusting a few more times before he overloaded inside his leader.