1.0 Chapter 22 (Part 2): Whispers of the Scroll

PLEASE READ ALL WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ ALL THE WORDS BOLDED!!

Morning everyone, it's around 10 am right now and I thought I'll be writing one part to this chapter. But I've made this chapter Part 2.

This will also be as I've mentioned before I wanted a whole season of villains. But I've decided that 22 chapters is enough to state that this will be the end of the season. Yes, that does mean it's the end of book 1.

BUTTTTTTTTTTT READ BELOW!

BUT

....

Please read!!!!

Book 2 is next chapter!

Chapter 23 will be BOOK 2. The beginning of the next season. In this case that would be season 5. Moving on, please make sure you're reading all chapters as the story will take turns and go back to book 1 season 4.

Thanks and I hope you understand that this is NOT THE END!

Please read this chapter and the next one will come out shortly.

———

Lila's POV

The miraclous of Hope was given to me by ShadowMoth. The questions stirred, why didn't he use it himself? He already uses two different miraclouses. And he gave me this face to face. Meaning I totally screamed when I saw a man almost three inches taller than me standing in my bedroom. Holding this necklace with a pink lizard. No questions.

I wore it and the Kwamis name was Nova.

She was a small lizard type kwami which I kind of liked. The thing was she was so bright and light.

The letter ShadowMoth had given me three days after giving me the miraclous said enough.

Lila

Do not use it until instructed to do so. The words to use will be Nova Turn color. When to go back will be Color Pink.

And make sure no one sees it. It's our new weapon. You're my new weapon.

Instructions were miscalculated, all of them were stupid and now that I had what I hoped for. There was no stopping me. I took of my wig and smirked.

He won't know what hit him.

Gabriel Agreste, you're caught. And I know just how to make you wither. Your son will pay for sins you've committed. I'm sure you won't remember my father.

And I'm sure you're going to love the idea of me letting you know I'm his daughter.

I've committed enough crimes to reach to this point. Now my amnesia sick mother better leave me alone this afternoon. Because my plan begins from here.

"Celestino, heard you were in town. I've got a job for you...sister."
"It's been a while since you called. Did you also know about Zoe?"
"Of course. I did give her advice to go after you. Of course she didn't listen. Or did she?"
"She did. Is the plan at work now?"
"You're my half sister and half cousin sister of Adrien Agreste. His aunt wasn't all that saint like. Was she?" I asked.
"She's a stupid one. I'd say it takes her half the time it did to realize her son Felix isn't at all a innocent boy. We're all family here."
"And it's the with thing to do to give you the butterfly and peacock miraclous. We need to make sure that he loses first."
"How to overpower him?" She asked.
"Get akumatized. This time don't make it a habit to work for him. For for me. I'll give you the rest."
"Fine."

"Nova, turn color!"

The suit was a pink hue, the colors were shiny and pink, but somehow they still went with the hair and my eyes. I texted Gabriel Agreste or shall I be that stupid and say ShadowMoth.

Me: I lost the miraclous. Some woman came to me and she took it. Her name...Celestino!"

ShadowMoth: Are you serious?! I'll take care of it. I have a victim.

Perfect timing Rue.

Now get ready for a rueful day.

- - -

This will be the cliff hanger for season 4 (Book 1)

Next chapter is book 2, will be published shortly.

I have stated college and will need some time to write the chapters. Bare with me please!

• • •

Sneak peak for book 2

Marinette jumps without transforming.

Chat noir kisses one girl he never through he would.

Gabriel grieves something precious.

Adrien cries out.

Lila and Celestino smile.

Nova turns evil....

Any bold thoughts for book 2? From the sneak peaks I've given? Let me know!

Pound it M'Lady🐞
Pound it M'Kitty😻