Prologue

You walked around the large garden your father owned, gazing at the pond ahead of you.

"I wonder when school will start." Your mind raced back to the classes you've had with your father about the fairytale school.

"I wonder if there'll be any readers." Your soft voice was heard along with the chirping of the birds on the trees, causing the ducks in the pond to look over at you.

You stood and watched as the ducklings waddled out of the pond and near to you.

You bent down and picked up all five ducklings. "Hello, little ones."

You soon heard the sound of carriage wheels and horse neighing and rolled your eyes.

Even though cars were invented, your father liked going around in his carriage, the one that your mother liked the best.

How could you ever complain?

Your parents are THE Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana. The best couple in forever after.

(Still heavy on the NanamixTiana vids😌)

You looked back down at the little ducklings. "Father's back."

The adult duck got the sign and called over the ducklings with a squawk, the ducklings immediately abetting and went to their mother/father.

You soon waved goodbye to the ducks and went through the maze of plants that were a gift from your grandmother to your parents for their 20th anniversary.

~~~Timeskip~~~

You greeted your father at the palace doors with a hug, your mother being pulled into the hug by your father.

"My lovely girls." Your father kissed both of you on your forehead before passing you a letter. "This was in the mail when I arrived."

You raised a brow at seeing your name in cursive writing before deciding to open it when you're going to bed.

Your father laughed joyfully as he slowly span with your mother in his arms. You smiled at the lovely sight.

You watched them walk away from you to the dining room, both love struck with each other.

"My lady-" A maid hurried to your side, slightly panting.

"Fuck off." You smiled at her, making her flinch.

You soon walked off, joining your parents in the dining room.

~~~At night~~~

You were brushing your hair at your vanity when the letter that was sat on your bed started glowing a golden color. You turned around in surprise and slowly walked up to the green bed.

When you reached the bed and stared down at the letter, it burst open, creating a small wind to blow past your face.

You stared down at the letter curiously, eyes widened when you saw the wax printing on the front.

"The School of Good and Evil?"

A note fell out of the envelope, and you slowly traced the edge of the paper before picking it up, eyes skimming over the words that started appearing on the paper.

"Dear, Y/n....You have been enrolled into the School of Good and Evil. You should be ready by 11 pm for your ride, with a bag of necessities. If you are worried about your parents, a letter was already sent right after you started reading this so that they're notified of your absence. If you request to deny, place a letter in the willow tree planted in your parents' garden. Signed, Headmaster G."

Your eyes shined in interest at the opportunity to learn about many things, including your parents' history.

You sighed and stood up, looking out the bedroom window to see a red glow in the garden some ways from the palace.

"I hope I made the right decision."