Was it really a dream?

It was [my bf name] and me. We were talking and I was also writing on my phone. I muttered something under my breath and [my bf name] said "What was that?" As he looked at me and I looked up at him. I refuse to answer and he says "I will lick you." Again, I don't answer. He licks my cheek, and I stare at him. He goes to lick the other cheek but I grab onto his tongue. He whimpers and I look into his eyes, asking him "What's wrong?" He mutters, "you have my tongue…" and whimpers again. He blushes deeply.

I buck up and licks his tongue before fully kissing him. I could feel my cheeks turn red too. I place my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. I can tell that he is blushing more as he moves his tense grip on my waist. He pushes his face closer to mine and I feel that my cheeks are already going more red.

For one reason or another, I get butterflies for the first time since I began dating a while ago. I accidentally bite onto his lower lip and I hear his muffled moan. I feel my sense of eagerness rise. As my hands explore his body, he moves his hands to cup my face and further deepen the kiss. I pull away to regain my breath as my hands linger above his crotch.

He whimpers from missing the kiss, then his eyes travel down my body and gazes at my lingering hands near his crotch. As a result, he gently runs his hands down my body and stops at my panties line. His lust-filled darken eyes shoot back at me. I smile and nod. Our kiss resumes and I melt into the kiss as I feel one of his hands, playing with my hair. This time, he is the one to pull away from the kiss.

He also gasps for air, speaking "You are so adorable." Afterward, he moves back into the kiss and the kiss is more intimate than before. I pull away a little and mutter "Careful~", realising my hands are circling the outline of his dick. All of a sudden, the kiss breaks again. He pushes me slightly down and whispers sensually in my ear "What's so careful about that?~ huh?" He looks down a little and sees my hands and moans in my ear, adding "S-Such a tease~" with a stutter. One of his hands, subsequently drops down and begins to edge me roughly and he whispers in my ear again "I can tease too~." He moves his lips to my lips but stops when he gets close enough.

I whine and pull him closer. Our lips connect again and this time becomes more sloppy a little. I feel his hand edge me more faster and rougher through the barricade of my clothes. I moan in pleasure and guilt within the kiss. With my moan aloud, I grip unsteadily onto his dick with both hands. He moans in the kiss too and continues to edge me with more passion and further rough pleasure. My hands are guided to tug with another set of hands, feminine yet inviting. "Try this hun." I hear her say. I recognise the voice. It's [my gf name] Further butterflies fill my insides. [My gf name] kisses my neck. Then I wake up from my pleasurable dream.