Damned Girl Lauren

The story begins with a girl named Lauren who was living a happy life with her parents, but something happened that turned her life upside down.
The girl is named Lauren, a simple rural girl who lives with her family in a place far from problems and noise. She was 6 years old

One day Lauren was celebrating her grandmother's birthday in an atmosphere full of joy and joy And after they return home at 9 pm Lauren went to sleep in her room, and her mother went with her to sleep

One day Lauren was celebrating her grandmother's birthday in an atmosphere full of joy and joy And after they return home at 9 pm Lauren went to sleep in her room, and her mother went with her to sleep. Then her mother felt something strange, to the point that she began to accept her, as if she knew that her time might approach.
And the next day, which is Monday, Lauren woke up in her mother's lap, so she started talking to her and telling her, "Mom, wake up. It's time for us to get ready to go out for a walk "  But her mother did not wake up. Lorraine went to call her father. When he came, he knew that his wife had died. He did not know the reason, but he held himself together for the sake of his little daughter He said to her, "Your mother is asleep, and it is not permissible for us to make her wake up. She is tired." Then he hugged his daughter and left the room The father went to take the mother and perform the burial ceremony for her, so he left his daughter Lorraine with her grandmother When he completed the burial, he returned home. Lorraine said to him, "I saw my mother in a dream. She used to tell me, 'Take good care of yourself. I love you.'" The father said to her, "Your mother has gone to heaven, my dear. You must be strong like your mother, a smart and good girl." Then he hugged her and began to cry.
Years after her mother's death, Lauren is in her teens .....
Here and the first part ends, wait for me in the second part, it will be interesting