iii. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Spelling mistakes are to nicely be pointed out. <3

- I present to you THE Ellie Williams (I'm going feral for her omfg)

483 words -

(SHORT ONE 😚)

- Aishas POV -

₂₃ "Aisha, this is James and Lily Gates. James and Lily, this is Aisha Montes," Tommy said "Hello," I said with a smile, "Hi there," Lily said with a smile "Hey" James smiled "Would you like us to show you what your future home could be like?" Lily asked, "Yes, I would love to!" I say excitedly, "Great!" James says as I stand up from the uncomfy wooden chair letting out a sigh of relief, I wanted to stand up but felt it was kinda rude.

₂₄ They headed out the door as I swiftly followed behind their steps to the outside, the wind was very still but a nice temperature, it was a nice day and something great was about to happen, I could feel it. We started walking down the gravel road silence between all of us, Only the shoes scraping against the stones making noise until Lily speaks up. 

₂₅ "So we have a room that is plainly decorated on the second floor, we hope you like it," She says as we keep walking "A room just for me?" I asked "Yeah" James smiled at me "Oh wow! thank you, guys" I said excited to see the house and my very own room!? we walked a little more till we reached a house, looking at it from the outside it seemed pretty big, it was a 2-story house with a white porch and flowers scattered all around it.

₂₆ "we're here!" Lily said as we stood in front of the house, it was a nice navy blue color, with white window panes and a white front door, there was a cute rocking chair outside with a little welcome mat, some potted plants, and a small vintage bell with a string of rope attached that was used as a doorbell, it was so cute and cozy and was I damn ready to call this home!! "This looks so cute!" I let out

₂₇ "This is Nirvana, we named our house Nirvana, after Jameses favorite band," she said with a giggle "Should we head inside?" she asked me "Yeah sure" I said as we walked up the 3 leading steps to the small porch "Oh, Lily! I forgot to tell you Joel and Ellie are over" James said 

₂₈ "Oh!" Lily said "Is that okay with you Aisha? Ellie is actually about your age, she is, isn't she?" Lily asked James sounding very confused "I mean Ellie is 18 turning 19 right?" he asked back looking like he was digging deep in his mind for that information  "Well, I mean I'm 17 turning 18 so I mean it's really no biggie," I said with a chuckle giving them a smile giving them the look of acceptance.

Ellie?... interesting..