iv. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝?

Spelling mistakes are to nicely be pointed out. <3

749 words -

(Btw! one of y'all mentioned the names James and Lily as in Harry Potter WHICH I JUST NOW SAW!! and I swear the names were randomly picked but I am an OG Harry Potter fan! ;)

- Aishas POV -

₂₉ James opens the door for me and Lily to walk in, entering i took a look around ¨I am actually liking this new family so far, James and Lily are very polite and so nice¨  I thought to myself, James closing the door after us, "James?" a deep voice was heard from another room, James walked through the big wood opening to the side "Hey! My man" I heard The man say, I looked at Lily for a moment "You can go" she gestured with an approving smile as I gave her a little nod, entering thru the doorway.

₃₀ I saw a man hugging James as his face lifted when he made eye contact with me, he let go of the hug as I stood there not knowing what to do "Is this her?" The man asked "Yeah it is" James said "Aisha this is Joel, Joel, Aisha" James introduced me to his friend that he had told me about earlier, "And this is Ellie" he pointed to an auburn-haired girl sitting with her one knee up to her face leaning on it, she looked up and gave me a smile "Hello.." I said nervously "hey" she said sounding stone cold like she didn't even wanna be there ¨she's just tired Aisha, tired. you know that feeling¨  I thought to myself, I gave her an akward smile not knowing what else to do.

- Ellies POV -

₃₁ ¨Who's she?¨ I thought to myself as I stared down the girl, ¨she looks annoying, but..? kinda pretty..¨ I punched myself mentally as I just stared out in mid-air "You okay there, Ellie?" Joel asked me "Y-yeah, I'm fine" I scoffed "I'm okay" I added "Okay then well we will get going," Joel said, I stood up from my chair ready to go.

- Aishas POV -

₃₂ "I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over later for dinner? if that is okay with Aisha too of course" James suggested looking at me, I nodded "Y-yeah I mean... It's fine with me" I said getting starred down by everyone in the room excluding Ellie "Me and Ellie would love to" Joel said as he looked at Ellie "Right Ellie?" he asked the girl that was still standing there with crossed arms "Sure thing" she said not sounding intrigued at all, "great we will see you there" Joel said as Ellie started walking towards the door, "Ellie, wait up!" Joel said running after her "Bye!" He yelled before the sound of a door slamming shut.

₃₃ "Well that was interesting," I said as James let out a chuckle "Sorry about Ellie, she is dealing with some stuff right now," he said "No of course! It's totally okay, It's not that deep" I said in reassurance, "Okay! Well, should we show you your room?" Lily asked, "I would love to!" I said in excitement "Follow me then" Lily smiled at my reaction as she started walking and I followed right behind her, we walked out to the entryway and up a staircase that led to a hallway with 3 doors, Lily started walking to the one all the way at the bottom of the hallway. She stood outside of it as I came closer she opened the door, "We thought we would decorate a little for you so you wouldn't feel too overwhelmed but you can always change it if you want!" she said with a smile

₃₄ I took a good look around with wide eyes, it was gorgeous "No-no yeah its omg its fu-" I stopped myself putting a hand over my mouth "Can I cuss?" I asked "Yes, Yes you fucking can," James said laughing a little "Ok- cause It's fucking amazing!!" I exclaimed, "We're glad you like it!" Lily said, "Do you wanna have some time to settle in alone?" James asked, "We can leave so you can make yourself at home, maybe move some stuff around," Lily said making some weird hand movements, making me chuckle "Yeah, I would like that," I said "Perfect, we will call you down for dinner in an hour or two," James said "Bye" I gave them a smile as they went out closing the door after them...