vi. 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝐢.)

Spelling mistakes are to nicely be pointed out. <3

766 words -

- 3rd person POV -

₄₇ Ellie blushed a little as she scratched her neck awkwardly, "But I mean that's cool," Ellie said, using the word cool again which made Aisha laugh a little at how basic the girls vocabulary was, Ellie looked back at Aisha catching herself smiling at the laughing girl, admiring her features as Aisha looked at her making eye contact again, silence filled the room

- Ellies POV -

₄₈¨Her eyes are gorgeous...¨ "-Ellie did you die?" Aisha asked shaking me back to reality, "Yeah I-I'm wait- No, I mean no! What" I said making her chuckle as I buried my face in my hands for a moment "Sorry I zoned out," I said "Yeah.. i noticed," She said as she sat up.

₄₉ I watched her movements intensely her boobs catching my glaze, I quickly looked away again ¨God ellie stop being a pervert!¨  I thought mentally smacking myself across the face, "But hey uhhh, what were you doing like- before I came in?" I asked her curious of all the shuffling, "Oh! I was trying on outfits" she smiled "They bought me some clothing and I wanted to make some outfits with them" She added.

₅₀ "oh cool, do you like the stuff they got?" I asked her out of straight curiosity "Yeah, yeah I mean why, did you help them?" She asked me "N-no, no I didn't.." I said a getting little quiet "I mean it doesn't matter if you didn't" she said laughing a little "You seem tired are you okay?" she asked "Yeah patrol was hard today" i said

"Whats patrol?" Aisha asked "Nobody told you??" i asked her and she answered by shaking her head no "Oh, well its like "DINNER!!" a loud yell was heard from the floorboards beneath us.

Aisha leaned back "COMMING!!" and then she smiled widely "I haven't said that in a while, it's nice to have a family and a home," She said smiling "I bet, let's go," I said smiling back as we both stood up and walked downstairs to the dining room, 

- Aishas POV -

-Lily had made lasagne while James and Joel were just sitting and chatting, drinking what was probably alcohol, "Hey girls,' Lily said as she turned around with a hot lasagne in a tray in her hands that were covered in pot slips so she wouldn't burn herself -'could one of you girls grab that small plank over there" she said nudging her head over towards a small flat plank that had burn marks formed in circles, "We usually place the hot pots and pans on that so they don't burn the table" she said with a smile.

"Explains that." I said with a smile as I headed over to the plank picking it up first then realising it was a little heavier than expected, but nothing I couldn't handle. I walked over to the table placing it in the middle, Lily right after placing the tray down letting out a sigh of relief right after "Dig in" she said as she sat down, Me and Ellie sat down beside each other, Joel sitting at the end closest to Ellie and James, Lily sitting in front of me.

"So how do you like the new room kiddo??" Joel asked me "It's pretty cute, I actually really like it" I smiled scooping lasagne onto my plate "We are glad you like it," James said with a smile "I would love to be a part of your family, I like the name Aisha Gates, it has a ring to it doesn't it?" I smile "But I would like to keep my old family last name too, Motes, So Aisha Gates Montes does that sound okay to you?" I rant as they look surprised at me "That is more than okay!" Lily says extremely excited...

I really wanted to post quickly so there is gonna be 2 parts to "the dinner" <33