💢 vii. 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝐢𝐢.)

Spelling mistakes are to nicely be pointed out. <3

- Underage Smoking

I have to remind you I do not know how adopting works so I tried my best to make something out :) if you were adopted as a teen or older please tell me I would love to hear more about you guys <33 and if it's way past the date I posted this then I am sorry if I don't reply but leave it anyway for later! I won't forget.

1087 words -

(also even tho this is "The Dinner" part 2 I have to say only half of it is at the dinner table the rest is on a roof..)

- Aishas POV -

I looked at James "So we can sign the adoption papers??" I asked looking between Lily and James, they both take a look at each other and nod "Yes! yes, yes what yes of course!" Lily says "Omg! You guys are gonna be my new parents?!" I exclaim in true happiness and excitement they stand up as I chose to do so as well, I run over to them as they open their arms up, I bump into them embracing them in a big bear hug, I let go to look at them "Thank you!" I say as I feel a tear stream down my face.

"I'm so happy to finally have a family, Can I call you guys mom and dad?" I asked. unsure as another tear rolled down my face, Lily used her thumb to wipe away a tear from my face "Of course you can call us mom and dad" she said "And don't cry, it's gonna be okay" she said as she hugged me "It's happy tears don't worry" I answered with a small chuckle "I'm so happy to be able to call someone family, I haven't been able to do that for a while now..." I said as I let go.

"We are happy to be able to call you our daughter from now on" James said, I went over and gave him a hug, He hugged me back patting my head "Welcome to the Gates Kiddo," he said, I looked at them both "Now let's eat before the food gets cold!" I said as I went over to sit down, "and thank you for the food Lily I don't know how you got your hands in this lasagne but it's delicious, better than the meals I made for myself" I said as we all started eating "Your welcome. you are all welcome" she said as they gave Lily a nod of appreciation.

We all ate in comfortable silence until all the plates were finished, we quickly helped clean up the plates from the table before beginning to help wash them.

"You girls can go if you want" she laughed "You have helped enough, thank you for the help," she said "Is it okay if I explore the house?" I asked "You guys can check out all the rooms you want, from me and Jameses bedroom there's a balcony," she said "Oh it's okay we will prop just look around and then head back to my room," I said as I looked over at Ellie and gave her a small wink, she looked confused at me "Oh well thank you!" I said as I took Ellie's hand and dragged her out of the room and up the stairs were she snatched something I didn't quite catch what was, it looked like a square box..

"ok so there are 3 doors the bottom is my room the middle is the bathroom so this must be their bedroom right?" I asked her "I mean I don't know I don't live here," she said "omg I do," I said as I realised it was for real "This is my home omg that is so exciting!" I said as Ellie chuckled at me, We went into the room, and straight forward there was a double glass door leading to a balcony "So fancy" I said as I looked around while walking towards the doors.

I turned around to see Ellie standing in the doorway leaning up against the doorframe with crossed arms, "Come on dummy what are you waiting for?" I asked as she laughed at me shaking her head following, I opened the doors feeling the afternoon breeze, "fresh air" I said as I looked around "Oh..." I said as Ellie looked at me "What?" she asked thinking it was something serious "This.' I said pointing 'Is a nice little way to the roof" I said with a smirk as I started crawling up "Please don't hurt yourself" she said as she watched me.

"Don't worry, I won't. I am a fucking pro at this" I said as I made it up successfully crawling up to the top, Ellie crawled up with me setting herself down beside me "Woah.." I let out as I looked over the town "Pretty isn't it?" she asked me "Sure Is" I said admiring it as I heard a faint sound, I turned around to see Ellie lighting a cigarette, and inhaling, I looked at her intensely as she exhaled starting to notice the small features on her face.

I snatched the cigarette from her hand sticking it in my mouth and inhaling it too, handing it back to her as I exhaled she looked at me kinda surprised but with a smirk on her face "Fuck.." I said which almost came out like a moan "I needed that" "You smoke?" she asked me "Used to, but do again now I guess, no but seriously I used to but cigarettes are hard to find man" I said as she inhaled again, "Well then your not the only one, a lot of young people like you and I smoke around here, most parents know but don't care enough to try and stop us" she says as she hands it back to me "Wow.." I said inhaling it again exhaling handing it back to her

"I just realised we are touching the same surface with our lips, continuously." I said as she looked at me "Y-yeah, your actually right" she said sounding like she just realised it now too, "I'm okay with it tho" I said looking at her giving her a smile "Me too" she said as she looked back at me, I noticed her looking at my lips which made me look at hers automatically...

Dang. I just wrote this from scratch after I just posted one, GAH DAMN. I am active and I know yall love it!