Pt.1 Freak on a Leash

Sirens blared. The rooms in the facility were illuminated with a deadly red color. It made the blood on the walls barely visible. Down the hall blood soaked claws clicked against the tile floor. Their owner was a large black wolf with yellow piercing eyes, large red and sharp teeth, long black tail that was swishing back and forth like a cat's.
Those lucky enough to escape it had to watch their peers get eaten alive. The monstrosity was initially an experiment. Now it had gone wrong, all wrong. Deathly wrong.
The monster turned the corner. Fresh prey. It lunged and attacked. Eating people one by one. Most still alive. Limbless and in agony. Blood pooled at the floor.
        The attack team circled the monster and killed it. The experiment was with immortality, unfortunately for the lab, this one worked. Not able to think of anything else, they put the body in a bag, they only had an hour before it woke and continued it's murder spree.
        They threw the body in the lake. It would work until they had a permanent fix.
        Years in the lake decayed the body, bone showed, carnivorous fish and other monstrosities ate at it.
        After being in the lake for 4 years, a salvage crew began salvaging a shipwreck. They found it. The monster. They didn't know what it was. It wasn't their fault. It wasn't their fault.
The deck was red. Those same claws clicking on the textured surface of the deck. Stepping over it's victims. Limbless bodies, organs displayed on the floor like a museum. The wolf jumped off the deck and made its way to land. Swimming through the blood that spilled over the edge.
        Once it arrived on shore, it snarled and looked at the floor. Fur dripping. Eyes glowing. Stomach never full. It blinked, suddenly she took a step back. She looked over to the boat. Her ears flattened, she felt remorse. She whimpered and turned to run. As soon as she did that monster side came back out and was hungry again.
        Eating local wildlife. It was her decision to stay in the forest. Eat the hostile creatures here instead. They were all results of experiments too.

        Yelinks are blind, when in a panicked state they can be easily caught

        Yelinks are blind, when in a panicked state they can be easily caught. Caught and eaten. So far, it has been eating so much of its victims that they're barely recognizable. Every so often, she snaps back to reality. Tries to hide. Tries to stop the hunger. But hunger brings it out. And it's unstoppable.