Prologue - Spirit World Under Sedge

Yu Yu Hakusho the Movie: Poltergeist Report 'FUNimation Fan Fiction'

By Tayla Drago

(Note: Separated from my fan fiction of Yu Yu Hakusho Anime series itself of my version, I thought of doing one if FUNimation Studios did re-dubbed and re-release it on both DVD/Blu-Ray to make it happen to the original English dub voice actors of their characters to play one more time, and a few news for the made-up characters from the movie itself 'besides a few of my OC ones'. Like Ami Sakkara to be in this and a made-up demon villain too. But nope, they're not doing it to making us fans very upset because of it. What gives? ☹ So, I'm giving the fan fiction of it a try that takes place after the Dark Tournament Saga and the Golden Seal special and way before the Chapter Black Saga starts off after this movie, okay? Anyways, I hope you guys will like this version to be better if FUNimation Studios did it, you know? One can only hope. Or fan dub it on You Tube on of the entire film! Yeah!)

Cast: (Some I wish to hear again to a few on who I think who should play as who of the characters from the movie itself...)

Justin Cook – Yusuke Urameshi

Christopher Sabat – Kazuma Kuwabara

John Burgmeier – Kurama/Yoko

Chuck Huber – Hiei

*Brittney Karbowski – Ami Sakkara

Cynthia Cranz – Botan

Laura Bailey – Kayko Yukimura

Sean Michael Teague – Koenma

Linda Young – Genkai

Jessica Dismuke – Yukina

Kent Williams - Blue Ogre 'George Saotome'

Ashly Burch – Hinageshi

Travis Willingham – Yakumo

J. Michael Tatum – Raigo

Christopher Corey Smith - Majari

Sonny Strait - Kaiki

Todd Haberkorn - Kuronue

*Eva the Sea Beast

Demon Twins

Neither World Demons

Prologue – Spirit World Under Sedge

It all started out from a dark and stormy night in Spirit World to be raining down hard, not too normal to be happening for Koenma to see that for himself within his office from the window. For he senses that something bad was going to happen to him and so much more. Something that was not from his world, Human World, or Demon World.

"Hmm...What's going on here?" Koenma questions himself. "This rain isn't so normal, not like this."

He's got that part right. Things only get worse for George/Blue Ogre to come running into the office to tell his boss the bad news.

"Koenma Sir!" he shouted.

"What is it now, Ogre?"

"The Rover Styx is-!"

Once George tells Koenma, the look on his face wasn't happy to hear to be fear the worse that'll soon happen.

"What...?" he was shocked.

As the other ogres worked hard to making a dam to blocking the powerful stream of water to be too much for them to retreat into the building to sealing it up. With more water to come from the rains to making a tsunami to getting inside of the place, panic was going around for them to try sealing everything up. For Blue Ogre to be scared and hiding behind Koenma's chair to have a big problem on their hands right now.

"What shall we do now?" Ogre asks Koenma.

Then another ogre comes into the room to tell Koenma another bad news to be happening.

"Koenma Sir! We got ourselves another heap of trouble!"

"What is it?" he asked.

With lots more water coming up to destroying the office too with some ogres being washed away, what will Koenma do now? Does he know who was behind this mess and what they want to make the rain so powerful? Some of the other ogres do their best to seal up all the doors, but some of the waters keep getting in for George needed to get Koenma to safety right away.

"It's dangerous, Sir! We need to get you to safety right away!" he freaks out even more as Koenma sat in silence. "What's wrong with you, Koenma Sir?!"

Soon enough, Koenma knows what was happening to be shocked about it.

"No way...!" Koenma tells Ogre to do something for him. "Ogre, quickly! Summon Botan to the Great Vault right away! I'll be meeting her from there!"

Blue Ogre didn't get it on why Koenma wanted him to do just that...

"But, Sir! It's too dangerous to do something at a time like this..."

"Do it already!" Koenma talks back to George.

Giving that he had no other choice, Blue Ogre goes to get Botan right away while Koenma makes his way down to the Great Vault.

"Yes, Koenma Sir!" he said.

With the waters still rising and the area was being destroyed by powerful lighting in the skies, Botan arrives inside the Great Vault to find Koenma that George told her to go to right away. Flying around to finding her boss and calls out to her to do something for him as quickly as possible.

"Koenma Sir!" Botan tries finding her boss. "Koenma Sir! Oh, dear..."

Koenma was hanging on to dear life without being pulled away from the strong currents.

"Botan! Down here!" he said while not trying to drown.

"Koenma Sir! I'm coming!"

Botan flies down to the waters to pull Koenma out from being washed away in time. Too close! After getting to dryer grounds and the outside of the building was being up in flames now, Koenma shows Botan something to keep safe from whatever enemy who was behind this entire mess.

"This item must not fall into the wrong hands." Said Koenma. "Hurry and take this to Yusuke. There's no other way to save Spirit World. Do you understand?"

Botan will do her best to carry the item and go to Yusuke for another case was at hand.

"Yes!" she takes the mysterious item.

"Go now, Botan! I have to remain here!"

Once Koenma said that, Botan had no choice but to carry out the task at hand to be up to her.

"Yes!"

Getting into the air for Botan to take off 'with the item' to see Koenma to worry about him and the Spirit World, but he'll be brave to keep the ogres intact for the time being and without being drown to their doom.

"Keep going, Botan! Don't look back-!" he then gets wash away again. "Hurry!"

For Botan to worry she kept on going for Koenma's sake now. She gets out in time to fly through the strong wind and water to be pouring down hard, to see the entire building of King Yama's was down the drain of the waters to fill it all the way up, oh, boy. With Koenma and the other ogres trapped it was up to Botan now.

"No! Koenma Sir!!!"

Things only get worse too for Botan gets struck down by lighting 'in a very painful way' to fall into the strong current waters below her to carry out the task to go from Spirit World into Human World now while she was still hurt. What a brave girl...For soon enough, the real enemies in this movie will make their move for only the Spirit Detective Yusuke Urameshi and the other teams must do what it takes to save all worlds on what's to come for all of them next.

*Tayla Drago, Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors who also loves Yu Yu Hakusho...Of FUNimation Studios 'if they did it', presents...

YU YU HAKUSHO THE MOVIE: POLTERGEIST REPORT

Tayla: For the record, I will do the names right as well as what the characters to sound better like in the Anime series too. Alright? Good, so here we go! 😊