But it didn't move...

*Warning: If you are sensitive to reading gore then DO NOT read this.*

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break. They wanted to head out to town for a night, so they called their trusted babysitter to watch their kids while they were out and to make sure the kids stayed out of trouble. When the babysitter arrived, the children were already fast asleep.

Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs in the living room because they had no cable. ( spongebob was too scary for the children. don't question this >:/ ). So, she called the parents and asked if she could watch TV in their room. The parents said it's okay, but the babysitter had one last request... she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or any type of cloth, because it made her nervous. The phone was silent for a few moments, and the father who was talking to the babysitter through the phone at the time said,

"Take the children and get out of the house... we'll call the police. We don't own an angel statue."

The police had arrived too late, though. They found both children and the babysitter slumped in pools of their own blood within three minutes of the call. Only one of the children had their arms and legs torn off. Their fingers had been chopped off and stuffed in their mouth and down their throat, dead eyes still wide open, it looked like they were begging for mercy to whatever did this to them.

You could almost hear the little children screaming for help, yelling for mommy and daddy to come save them..

Can't you just imagine the distraught their parents must feel? I can't..

If you enjoyed this short story then please follow me for more of these :)