𝟑𝟕 || 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 & 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 "

🖤

Allyn POV:

"You can't be here, Miss Romano" a deep heavy voice and a massive body blocked my way before I could enter the room which was guarded by three more men.

"Says who? You?" I fired back, raising my head to meet his gaze. The audacity this man has to tell me where I can and can't go in my own damn house.

"Your father, miss" he replied under his breath, trying to keep his tone good, but I can still see his jaw clenching, biting back his words.

"I can deal with my father. Your job is to do as I say, so get out of my fucking way" I hissed at him, challenging him with my brows, standing face to face with him.

He can't do a damn thing to me, he knows it well. I can see it written his face, that he's not pleasant by the way I talk to him, but still reminds silent. That's a smart move if he values his life enough.

I saw him clenching his jaw hard, before backing away from the door in displeasure. I bet he's cursing me in his head but that's all he can do.

I faked a smile before walking past him, entering the room. I always get what I want.

But my happiness was washed away in a heartbeat the moment I walked inside the room. My heart sank to my feet as soon as I was faced with the sight in front of me and for a moment I even regretted coming here, the sight will remain etched in my mind forever, haunting me.

The room is dark, with almost no access to daylight from the small windows. The whole room is blank and empty with only one chair in the middle with Maddox tied to it in a terrible state.

I was stuck in place by the door, trying to absorb everything my eyes are seeing, but it was too much.

Maddox looks horrific, his expensive suit now torn in places with traces of dried and fresh blood.

His head was down, his dirty black hair hiding his face. His chest was rising and falling heavily, as if every breath is bringing pain to his body. His hands were tied behind his back with a rope and his body tied to the chair with chains. I can see fresh wounds on his hands and his whole damn body. Most of them still bleeding. Deep wounds caused by a knife.

''You came to finish me off, huh princess?'' I heard his deep husky voice, accompanied by a grunt of pain, with each word.

I had never seen Maddox so helpless in my life. It terrifies me.

He didn't raise his head as he spoke, he knew it was me, but never met my eyes. I tried to say something, but I was out of words. I stayed silent.

"Come on, do it" he hissed in pain slowly raising his head to meet my eyes and I gasped in horror.

His beautiful face was long gone. Now it was horribly scarred. His dark black eyes, which I liked so much, now were not even noticeable due to the swelling from the blows he had suffered. They were red, almost purple and bruised. His mouth was split and swollen, with traces of blood also on it. But what horrified me the most were the fresh wounds on his face. His whole face had been cut with a knife in random places, leaving deep wounds on it. His beauty was obliterated.