Dead Gun AU||Gun's Death

T:Ay Gun Your Fine?

G:Yeah...I'm Fine...!*Fakes Smiles*

T:Gun...You Know Can Talk To Me About Anything Right?..

G:I'll Go Next Year Right? Chai I'll Go Next Year...*Start Walking*

T:*See Motorcycle Drive By*!!! Gun!*Grabs Gun But Too Late*!!!!

T:G-Gun*Looks At Gun*....

G:.....T-Tinn..

T:!!!! Gun Stay With Me!!!*Calls 911*

911:911 What's Your Emergency?

T:Help My Boyfriend Got Ran Over By a Motorcycle!!!

911:Okay Sir What's Your Name & Your Boyfriend And How Old Are You?

T:I'm Tinnapob Jirawittaya I'm 19 And My Boyfriend Name Is Guntapon Wongwittaya
And He 18..

911:Ok Mr.Jirawittaya What's The Street Address?

T:*Tells Them The Street Name*

911:Okay The Ambulance Will Be There In 10 Minutes

T:Chai...Gun Don't Leave Me...

G:Tinn If Anything Happens To Me Will My Mom That I Love Her And Look After Her...And Tell The Rest Of The Chinzhillas What Happened....Also I'll May Not Make It So I Wanna Tell You This...Tinn I Love You...

T:* Starts Crying*...I Love You Too Gun*Kiss Him*

G:*Kiss Him Back And Touches His Face*Remember Don't Blame Yourself For This...I'll Be Looking After Tinn...

T:!!!! GUN DON'T DIED ON ME WHAT ABOUT HOTWAVE?!?

G:They Got You Tinn...Win Hotwave For Me? Tinn...*Whispers His Ear*Smile Mr.School President...~*Takes Last Breath*...

T:*Crying*GUN!!!!!!!

*At The Hospital*

S:*Arguing With Tinn*

T:*Arguing With Sound*

P:Tiw Don't Think Gun Will Survive?

Ti:I Hope So Por..But If Not?

P:Then Who Will Be Our New Band Leader?...

S:No!! No Way!!!

T:Gun Told Me Himself!!!

S:Why You And Not Me?!

T:Because Last Time You Took Over Gun Quit The Band And You Made Them Dress Like Band Member!!!

S:I've Changed Tinn!! Why Can't You Accept That!!!

T:I See! But You Can't Accept Me As Your Club Leader!!! Why?

S:Why?! Well One: Your a School President If The Whole Find Outs Then Your Mother Will Finds Out Then She Will Have Disbanded Our Group!!

T:Then DISBANDED!!! No Will Care!! I Only Help You Because I Had Crush On Gun That's Why I Help Since He Is No Longer Here Disbanded!!!

S:Ai  Shiya Tinn!!!!*Slaps Tinn*

T:...

W:Sound!!!

Po:Sound!!!!

Y:!!!!

Pa:!!!!!

Ti:Tinn Your Okay?!

T:Yeah...!

Ti:Look Like It Hurts...

T:My Heart Is Hurt But I'm Fine...

Ti:Sound,Por,Pat & Yo Just Let's Accept Tinn As Your Band And I'll Student Council & The Principal What Happened...

S:Why Tiw...

Ti:Because Tinn Is My Best Friend And I'm The Vice  School President So If Tinn Quits Then I'm Next...

Po:Sound Just Accept It...

Pa:Gun Is Gone Sound

Y::Tinn May Not Know Anything Music But He Could Sing We Just Need Teach The Guitar And He Done...

W:Sound We're All Upset About Gun...But Tinn Liked Gun For 2 Years Now...So He Most Upset And Your Most Angry Because You Loved Him...But You Have Me Sound
Por,Pat, Yo & Tiwson...

S:*Walks Over To Tinn*....Khothot Tinn...For Slapping You Earlier...

T:No I Deserved It...

S:Also Gun Told Me If Anything Happens To Him Give You This*Give Tinn A Letter*...

T:??*Opens Letter*

G:Dear Tinn If Your Reading This That Means....Happened To Me I Would Give You This But...Something Come Up...So I Rather Let Sound Give You This...Anyways...Thanks For Being There For Me Tinn Whenever I'm Sad Or Mad Your Always There.. And For My Mom As Well So Look After Her For Me? K And Let Her Read This...She Be So Heartbroken I'm All She Got...But You Are Like a Son To Her...So Tell Her Will Ya?...But I Wanna Say Something...I Know My Club Forbids Me From Having a Lover...But I Fell In Love You When We Was Staying Over "Your Safe House" For The Mid-Term Exam...So I Guess What I Wanna Say Is That's I Was Enchanted To Meet  You...
And This Me Pray That This Was The First Page Not Where Storylines Ends My Thoughts Will Echo Your Name Until I See You Again  Those Are The Words I'll Held Back..As I Leaving Too Soon....I Was Enchanted To Meet You...

Rak,Gun

T:*Start Crying*!!!!I Was Enchanted To Meet You Too Gun..

Po/Pa/Yo/Win:!!!!*Hugs Tinn*

S:...*Hugs Tinn*