Introduction

So, in this book is a very dangerous secret I hope you understand you shall not repeat any of this story to any living being, for it is far to dangerous. If you can deal with living a life of secret crime then read on.

Good. Now I know I can trust you. The people in this book are real. The names I use, however, are not. Say a person's name is Tom. I do not want people to know him so I will call Tom, Jake. Understood? Alright.

We will start with Xxxxxxxxxx. (Sorry almost revealed a name.)

We will start with Penelope. We will call her Penny for short. Penelope is a survivalist. In her school back-pack she keeps her survivalist's items. Here is the list: Flashlight; Bottle of Aquafina water; two pillowcases; rope and string; picture of her favorite anime character; socks; tape; bathing suit; extra clothing; black leather boots; stretchy jump-rope; soft scarf; bible; five dollars; caramel apple hand sanitizer... A lot right? I know. Also her first aid kit. It contains: small bottle of Rubbing Alcohol; Sixty Band-Aids; Two gauze rolls; and floss (just in case). Penelope is very prepared. She never leaves ten feet between her and her back-pack.

Since this is an introduction, I can't start her story. So please advance to chapter two.