🙃🙃

The next morning was quite busy for Taehyung.. he had some work on office that namjoon asked him to do.. he was almost done when he got a message on his phone.. he couldn't checked it that time.. after some time when his work was done he unlocked his phone and saw that the message was from lily..

"Can you be at that cafe in 30 minutes?"

Now that he's already late to see this he replied

"Sorry lily .i was doing some office work.. that's why I couldn't see your massage so if you want i can come there now..,"

" It's ok Taehyung.. come I'm waiting for you"

"See ya"

Then Taehyung went to namjoon's cabin and gave him the papers and was leaving but namjoon called him..

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah.. actually lily called me..she wanna meet today,"

"Oh.. that's good.. see you at home then"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Then Taehyung left and get into his car.. he was about to start driving when he got a call.. he looked at the screen and smiled.. it was jimin..he answered the call..

"Hello minie"

"Hello... Tae are you free?"

"Mm.actually i was going to meet lily..she called me there.. why do you need me? Is everything ok? Wait I'm calling her and say that we will meet some other time"

"No no no.. wait.. you don't have to do that.. meet her first.. and don't worry.. everything is fine.."

"Oh..ok. then why did you asked if I'm free or not?"

"Nothing..just was bored and thought to play a video game but it need two people to play and kook isn't at home now.. so"

"Can you wait for some time.. I'll be there after meeting lily.. "

"Don't worry.. it's fine.."

"No no..i will be there.. just some time."

"Ok.."

"See you.."

"Bye"

Then he started driving.. after 20 minutes of driving he reached at the cafe..  he parked his car and went inside the cafe.. he sit at a  corner table..and he  massaged lily that he's there already.. lily replied that she's on her way..

He was scrolling through his phone but the waiter came and asked if he need something or not he just ordered a glass of water and said he's waiting for someone..he will order when she arrives.. so the waiter went away from there and as the waiter moved away from there he saw two male sitting two tables away from him.. they were holding hands.. and was feeding eachother.. they looked like the perfect couple.. he smiled at them and was remembering his and Jimin's cafe dates.. not the Date but friendly date.. now he wants to be with his minie like this couple.. how they are smiling and feeding eachother.. the urge to be with jimin like in him is increasing day by day..

He was looking at them and was in his thoughts and then felt someone's calling him.. it was lily.. he didn't noticed that lily was already there..

"Oh..hey.. sorry i didn't noticed that you're here.. i was thinking something"

"It's ok"

"Sit"
Taehyung said while moving the chair and she sit down.. something was wrong.. she isn't smiling..

"Is there anything wrong lily?"

"By the way.. you're looking beautiful" Taehyung said to cheer her up and she just chuckled bitterly.. and said thanks..