O3

continuation from O2

➸ - - - - - ↷ - - - - - - ❤️

"So, I'm going out." Jihye announced as she returned.

"So you're not eating lunch?" Haera asked.

"Nope. I'll eat with Won."

"Yay, more sushi for me." Alicia clapped like a seal.

"Haha, I'll get my payback. Anyways, I'm gonna raid your closet. Be right back."

"Don't touch my LV!"

"Now you make me want to touch it." Jihye grinned evilly and ran to Haera's room.

"You little- I'm going to supervise. YAH LEE JIHYE!"

"So, what shall we do now?" In Ha asked. The three eyed each other, before quickly getting up and running to Haera's room to watch some drama unfold.

"Hey, don't you dare touch my Ferragamo shoes as well. They're from... my mom."

"Oooo they're pretty."

"Lee Jihye."

"I'm joking. Didn't I leave some clothes here the last staycation?"

"I'll go find it. Stay. Put. Stay."

"Okay~" Haera eyed Jihye suspiciously as she exited the room. The other 3 just supressed their laughter by covering their mouths.

"She's lying. I'm pretty sure those shoes are from Sunghoon." Jihye snitched as soon as Haera was out of earshot.

"Oh wow who could have guessed. They should just date already." Alicia rolled her eyes.

"That's what I've been saying since day 1."

"So, you dressing up or down?" Alicia asked.

"Up. He's all dolled up."

"Hm, I always thought he'd be the one who dressed down."

"Well, not when he goes out."

"With you. Otherwise he just wears that orange hoodie." Soo In said.

"Oh yeah that hoodie." Then Haera returned with a bag of clothes.

"Okay I'm back with your haul of clothes and this orange hoodie." The 4 of them burst out laughing, much to Haera's confusion.

"What? Why's everyone laughing?"

"We were just talking about that hoodie." In Ha pointed.

"Oh, this. You should probably return it."

"Nah, I'll keep it until he realises."

"Wow what a great girlfriend."

"I know, I'm totally amazing."

"Anyways, find something to wear. You can take some shoes just don't touch the Ferragamo." The four started snickering again. "You guys are high or what?"

"Nothing. I'll get dressed now. Shoo." Jihye pushed the four of them out the door.

"Okay~" Alicia then put her arm around Haera. "So, I heard Sunghoon gave you a pair of shoes. It doesn't happen to be Ferragamo right?"

"YAH JIHYE!" Jihye heard as she quickly locked the door, while her dear best friend was now the subject of tease for their other friends.

➸ - - - - - ↷ - - - - - - ❤️

"Hello there, sweetheart."

"Hey." Jihye blushed as Jungwon snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her into his arms.