Rehearsal

Everyone is preparing for raven's upcoming concert,
Like the staffs who were busy doing some things, Raven was busy taking her time rehearsing her song while playing her guitar she knows she needed to do great performance for her fans and make them proud of her,
While she's singing she got cut off by one of the staff
"Miss raven you can take some break for now and go home."she just nodded and head back to fix her things and finally go home and take some rest after a long hour of practicing.

Raven's P.O.V

After I'm done fixing my things i immediately left the studio feeling relief in my stomach,
After that, I went to the parking lot where I parked my car and went inside.
A few minutes had left While I'm driving, I get bored and decided to play some music to had fun.

Time-skip

I finally made it home and i immediately throw myself on my bed without even changing my clothes or removing my makeup, While I'm laying on my bed i noticed my phone rang and i immediately get it to check who's calling me, And it's kira my bestfriend. I answer her call "Was is it now kir?" I say without any energy of my voice, She just give me a confused look as if she expected me to know already what she'll going to say "Omg raven haven't you know yet?!" She shouted, "Know what?" I answer with a little bit of surprised on my face, "Raven today's my birthday are you seriously forgot about your bestfriends special day?!!" She shouted again, My face suddenly began to turn red as if i was holding my laugh "Girl you scared me i thought it's something important." I say laughing, she just pouted at me "So your saying I'm not important huh?" She said pouting again "Ofcourse not! Don't worry I'll come i should be there" i replied, "Ok I'll forgive you but get ready now because the party will start at 9:00 and you can't be late!" She said hurrying her voice " 9:00!! But it's too early!!" I replied shouting back "We can't have fun if we start at 12:00!! So just get off there and ready!!" She said shouting to me again "Fine. But where's the venue?" I replied with a bitch look on my face "At my house."
Before i could end the call she made it first before me, As we end the call i immediately get up to my bed to get ready and wash myself.

Time-skip

I'm done showering and decided to choose my outfit, I chose a plain shiny black dress and a black heels to match my outfit and ofcourse some jewelries to make it look more expensive after I'm done with my look i forgot i haven't done with my hair yet, i checked the time first and it is already 8:15 "Oh shit." I said hurrying to do my hair, I don't have many time to make my hair more fabulous so i decided to just straighten it and before i could leave i text kira that I'm on my way she just said ok and i hurried to leave.