The Lord Compells You! Get on your Knees

- The rain the battered the stone walls of the church. Loud thunder clattered through. Father Wilbur stood, clutching his cross too his chest. They had warned him of days like this. As lightning flashed, the looming figure in the doorway illuminated. Eyes as red as the blood of the devil, and wings powerful enough to rip buildings from thier bases. This was what they had warned him about all those years. What he was desistined to destory in the name of god.
- "Foul beast, you dare step into the temple of the lord?" Father Wilbur shouted. The demon cackled, a venomous laugh. The doors slamming shut behind him. The candles that dimly illuminated the church blown out in an instant. Father Wilbur gripped the cross tighter and searched his stand for his greatest weapon. The vile of holy water, granted to him by the pope.
- His efforts though, we're all in vain. The moment the demon had his hands wrapped around Wilbur throat, the world became fuzzy. He felt himself become lighter. An aura of pink haze suffocated the room, and holy man found himself drooling at the hands of this demon.
- "W..what is this... my forefathers never warned of... this... feeling.." he pleaded with the demon. Sharp priceless teeth shining in the grin of its beastly form.
- "I'm not the demon they warned of, Father. I'm so much worse. Do you know what kind of energy I'll get from such a repressed man?" With those words, Father Wilburs robes were ripped from his body. Without a second of hesitantly, he felt the succubus return his hands to Father Wilburs throat. The sensation made him even more light headed. He was pinned against the alter, body laid out for God to see. With a man.. no.. worse... a demon... using him in such a fashion. The demon adjusted its body to that the fathers hardened member aligned with its entrance.
- "No... No you cant..." Father Wilbur begged desperately. His sainthood being taken.. by a demon like this? It couldn't be.
- "You'll get used to it." The demon wraps his tail around the desperate man's thigh and slowly the full length of his manhood is plunged into the demon. He groans in pleasure as the demon begins riding the formerly pure priest.
- Father Wilbur couldn't deny his enjoyment of the situation. As his shaft was swallowed over and over by the dark presence of the demon above him. He couldn't help himself when he grabbed the man's hips and started to desperately thrust into him. They had only been ruining his purity for a few minutes when the man began to whimper and whine. He very quickly finished inside the demon and collapsed backwards. His chest heaving with rapid breaths.
- "Wow. That was absolutely pathetic. I'm not done with you yet, but it's nice to see you so desprate. I bet God is watching, Mets give him quite the show yes?" The demons voice a growl in the preists ear. The Father watched in shock as the demons anatomy shifted. The member that formed below the demons womb tattoo was bigger than anything he could've ever imagined. He couldn't begin to imagine what that would feel like. He didn't have to though, because the demon quickly pinned Wilburs legs above his head and prodded the tip of his unexplored hole with the new appendage. He groaned out as it stretched him in ways he's never been stretched.
- "I bet God just loves this. Do you think they still let gays like you into heaven?" The demon continued to tease. Even the threat of God didn't stop Wilburs moaning. His eyes rolled back as he again came, covering his own face and toros with the sinful liquid. He could barely think enough to regret how much he enjoyed this. As the demon continued to mercilessly pound into him, reaching places that shouldn't even be possible, all the father could do was beg for it to never end. He can in only a matter of minutes become a perfect plaything for the demon. The demon than pulled out much to the preists dismay, but only for long enough  to pull him up and bend him over the alter.
- "Lets do something fun, open that silly little God book, won't you?" The demon commanded. The preist fought against his command and resist, attempting to pull himself up but with a swift smack on his sore ass, he obliged. Opening the Bible on the alter to the middle.
- "Read the verses out." The demon said, the devilishly grin could be heard through his words. The preist choked out a sob as tears began to run down his face. The demon grabbed Father Wilburs hips as he began in a broken voice to read out Bible passages. The demon spread his legs apart as he spoke and re-entered into his previously used hole. Father Wilbur continued to whimper and moan through the verses as his insides where pounded by the demon. It's tight grip on his ass never wavering. As he read the demon continued to praise him.  Desicrating every sacred thing the preist had ever known. The demon was reaching his climax, he commanded the preist down onto his knees. The preist began to move, but before he could the demon gave him further instruction.
- "No, take the book with you. Keep reading, I need everything you stand for ruined." Father Wilbur whimpered through the motions of doing as he was told. Containing to read as his hands shook, though you could barely hear him through the demons groans. Father Wilbur sat on his knees, sitting atop his heavenly robes. The only ornimate on his naked body a cross, sticky with sweat. The demon grabbed ahold of the preists hair as he released, covering Father Wilbur, and the Bible below in cum. It dripped from the quivering lip of the Father onto the ground below. To be ruined in a place like this, he knew he would never be the same.
- Also as if to add insult to injury the demon held Father Wilburs chin and shoved the dripping member down his throat.
- "I'll need you to clean me up before I take my leave " he said, darkly. He gave a few quick thrusts into the preists mouth, grinning as he choked and sputtered on it. He than pulled out of the man's mouth, leaving him to cough and cry, a mess on the floor of the church. He laughed aloud at the sight.
- "I'm so sad I forgot a camera to take pictures, what a sight. I didn't expect it to be so easy to get you to loose all sense of mortality, Father. Well, I should be off. If you ever need your stomach reranged, draw a pentagram and ask for 'Theodenic' and I'll be right up." The demon, who Father Wilbur now knew as Theodenic, ruffled the man's hair before leaving back into the thunder and rain.