Best of Friends [SHINee FanFic - Lee Taemin. <3]

Prologue

-

"He (Taemin) had an affair with someone way back when he was in middle school." says Jonghyun.

"But after Shinee debuted, I haven't heard any news about her." says Taemin.

"That was your first, I think?" the interviewer asked.

Taemin cannot reply, he doesn't even know he's answer to the question raised by the MC.

"Ahmm ..." he said. "Yes, that was his first. I remember he said that before." and there Key answered for him.

"Wow, where is she now, do you have any idea?" the MC followed a follow-up question.

"I do not have any idea now." answered Taemin.

Then Onew breaks the seriousness of the interview, "Yaaaah! You will see each other again, why bother? Right, MinHo?

"Ne, you are to young for that I may add, Taeminnie. Hahaha." MinHo said. Then they laugh at how MinHo called Taemin.

"I know, Hyung." Taemin added.

But then, Taemin thought ...

"What will happen if a special person from the past came back?

Will you bring back the past once again or remain as it is?

What if your heart felt the beat just like the first time you saw each other from the past?

Will you fight for it or just ignore it?

Are you willing to do everything even if that person doesn't recognizes you anymore?"

-

Best of Friends by ShawolForever24. :)