Our Love(completed)

YAY! MY first ever story!! so pls give it a read and tell me how it is. Hopefully ill get better :D

thanks ! @EatingAndSleeping thanks so much for the awesum cover page!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I stared at your corpse like body, I remembered our last night together before you were hospitalized. You gave me your necklace and said that I would be your girl forever.

Is forever a span of few days?

Had you ever thought of what would become of me after you died?

The doctors said you were diagnosed with cancer 3 months ago and you may not live. But still you confessed your love for me.

You told me that you will never forget me.We spent many blissful days together walking around park after park holding hands.Now who will I hold hands with?

After you told me that you loved me I told you that if you died, I would die with you.I cannot bear the pain of separation.You need me as much as i need you.

Ther have been many nights where I have cried myself to sleep.Even when you wouldnt show your pain, I hated myself that I couldnt take some of it away.

The last couple of nights you tossed and turned in your sleep, the thought of death haunting you.

I would do my best to comfort you while tears slowly slid down my own cheeks.Those little traitors used to show you that I was more scared then I let on.

I comforted you but who would comfort me after you were gone?You kept telling me day after day that you would fight for our our love.

By the time you read this leter, I would be long gone. This was the only way god could have taken me away from you.

You kept your promise to fight and over came cancer itself.MY SARVIVOR. We have spent the last 60 years without worry and full of love. I gave you 3 children

and now you have many grandchildren to love and play with.I know that we agreed that we will do everything together and i know you will never forget me but I

hope that someday you will forgive me for leaving you so early.It is just my time to go.Just know that I have always loved you and I always will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLS guys vote , comment!