Chapter 6: Itty Bitty Living Space

AN: This chapter is set during "Once Upon a Swap". Trixie090306 and I couldn't figure out a way to write our characters into the episode so we decided to have some bonding time with the gang while Luz, Eda, and King are busy. Hope you enjoy.

After the library incident, Amity had started to become nicer around the gang. She has been hanging out with them and even started to have a little fun. Today Leon, Crystal, and the twins were gonna reveal the hideout to the gang. The four were standing in a clearing in the woods, waiting for their friends. They notice Willow, Gus, and Amity approaching.

Leon: Hey, guys. Glad you could make it.

Amity: It still feels awkward hanging out with you guys.

Edric: Relax, Mittens. Don't think about it to much.

Emira: Just let it happen naturally.

Amity: Okay.

Gus: Wait, where's Luz?

Willow: Yeah, I thought she'd be here.

Crystal: Mom needed some extra help. And since I would draw too much unwanted attention, Luz was her only option.

Amity: Oh yeah, I forgot you were a wanted criminal. Anyway, what is it you wanted to show us?

Leon: Follow us.

The gang walk further into the woods as Leon leads them. Eventually, they arrive at the abandoned building that the twins had found. Willow, Gus, and Amity were amazed by the discovery. The gang went inside and were immediately greeted by the living room.

 The gang went inside and were immediately greeted by the living room

Amity: Wow, amazing.

Gus: This is our hideout? Ed and Em did an amazing job finding this place.

Emira: You should thank Leon and Crystal for helping us decorate.

Edric: The living room at least.

Amity: Really? What about the rest of the building?

Leon: Well, we wanted to leave that to you guys. There's plenty of empty rooms, so we're letting you set up your own areas.

Willow, Amity, and Gus grew starry eyed from hearing that.

Willow/Amity/Gus: Thanks guys!

The three immediately run off and get to work while Leon, Crystal, and the twins laugh to themselves.

Crystal: I can't wait to see how they do.

Emira: I bet Amity will take the largest.

Edric: She's gonna need that space for a library.

Leon: I can't wait to see that. I'll be in my lab if you guys need me.

Crystal: Alright, see you in a bit.