My little love 2

Samuel couldn't be the only one who thought she had a beautiful skin tone.

The ride to their new home was quiet.They didn't know what to say to eachother after marrying.

He was also nervous for the sexual part of their Wedding night.
The carriage stopped in front of a big mansion almost like Palace.

She went ahead of him,the inside of the house was even better than the outside.It's was so big and so her style.

Everything was white maybe a hint of silver.There was a staircase leading up to the bedrooms.He stood behind her also admiring the House,after that he cleared his throat trying to get her attention but she ignored him.

He repeated the same action causing her to look at him,her expression made him feel like she waiting for him to say something stupid."Let's explore the house" He offered walking to her.She stepped back taking another glance at the house"Tomorrow,I'm too tired"she complained removing her heels.

She was so close on tripping herself with the dress that was now dragging on the floor,he held on to her waist so that she would injure herself.

Theresia looked down at his arm around her waist and almost smiled,he let go of her fleeing to somewhere she didn't know.

As long as they were in the same house she would definitely find him.
She was led into a room to change.There were many servant girls waiting for herjust to change out of her wedding dress into another dress.

Is this how royals slept ?she looked down at the silky dress that probably cost twice than her wardrobe . It was comfortable but wouldn't she be sweating a lot in her sleep ?

They gently brushed out her hair,it was so gentle that she almost fell asleep in the chair.
But she woke up to her hair tangle free.

Her Highness's hair is long just like rapunzel"one of the girls commented brushing her hand through her hair.

Who was rapunzel ?she wanted to ask but a yawn ripped through before she could speak.
Maybe she will ask tomorrow

Where is my room ?"She walked out of the dressing room,the butler guided her towards big doors.The doors opened revealing a nervous Samuel waiting patiently.

She smiled walking in,she sat on the bed ready to lay down until his voice snapped her eyes open like an owl."What are you doing ?" He walked to her side tapping her shoulder,she shook him off muttering a quiet"sleeping "

"Don't you know what happens on Wedding nights?" He felt embarrassed saying that but he had to make sure he was dealing with an adult and not a child.She sat up staring at him curiously "We sleep because we are tired after the Wedding " he wanted to laugh thinking she wasn't serious but she was

He sat on the bed close to her legs,"well we do that after comsumating" Theresia so annoyed and confused.

She has been confused the entire day maybe tomorrow she will understand him but he refused to let her sleep"consumating what are consuming ?" And it finally clicked in her head like a button

Ahhhh you mean sex ...? "He nodded while she smacked her forehead for being dumb. She totally forgot that you had fo have sex on your wedding night to be fully married.

The thing is she doesn't even know how that works."how does that even work ?" He didn't know either but he learned about it when he was younger.

All he could was show her what he knows and hope for the best.She let him crawl on top of her,even though she was weirded out and anxious feeling someone elses hand down your private area was strange.