Chapter 1: Party

I'm Diamond Rolly, totally chic and tubular 15 year old girl of Long Beach High School in the gorg state of California. I love style, thongs, denim latex fabrics and Ripey Hartstone. This is the story.

It's a party at my place tonight and I'm so excited. First day of the school year and everyone's gonna be over so I gotta look totally spank-tastic. Ofc I already have the perfect outfit on that I picked out after school. I simply accelerated home in my magenta ruby encrusted Rolls Royce golf cart that I received for my 15th birthday this year.

I must have spent at least 4 hours looking though my custom walk-in-closet for something perf until I was stood in my marble rimmed mirror in a see-through neon orange Prada slip dress. I put a lavender pearl strung Chanel thong (totally adorbs) on underneath, and felt a bit nifty so I layered my favourite beige bandeau swim top over my awesome tits which deserve all the attention. (How could I forget to mention the top is Balenziaga and says RIPPED across it in white block letters.) I'm really going for my own style this year. Anyways I slipped on some denim latex platform Gucci slides and felt like a total babe. My parents are out tonight and they love me so much that I'm aloud to use the house whenever for parties so since I'm in Grade 10 now (so mature) I'm taking full advantage. 

Now it's 10:47 and people are pulling up, namely the most popular people from school like Jack Jackhammer, Josh Bryans, Ripey Hartstone looking so dapper and Clien Cack should be somewhere here too. Then the babes Flape Smith, Carey Velvet, Amsterdam Souloir, Sunny Lars and my total bestie Ramona Blitorus. There's also Marlerine Meep who's more like a friend of a friend but no one hates her, speaking of that friend Karmalirina Cocky is also no where to be seen. Zero dollars says Clien and Karma are not together rn. Anyway, the pool is littered with others who just happened to show up but I don't care the more the merrier 4 eva and we have a 10,000 square foot home so there's obviously another pool. 

But let's cut to the chase, Ripey Hartstone. Badass or dumbass whatever you call him (I'd love him either way) is currently choking on 2% beer being poured down an ice luge hand carved by our ice man Magnus and I can't help but stare. My shit-brown orbs are transfixed as he chokes again and spit dribbles down onto his totally buff chest because his neon red wool Dior button up is not in fact buttoned up.

I've had a thing for him since 3rd grade when we were in the same elementary school class, sat next to each other, and he told me my eyes were shit-brown. But then he drew a picture of me, made my eyes eerily shit looking and gave it to me after class. What a gentleman. But obviously I didn't just fall for him, I had been sure he loved me too cause he wrote "cull my fhone" on the back of the picture, but maybe I was wrong because the number I was to "cull" wasn't there.

But I always watched him, until 8th grade when James Bougus asked me out and I felt like it was a power move to ignore Ripey for once. James took me to Bath and Body Works for our first date because he said his sisters loved it and I passed out from the fumes. He tried to kiss me to wake me up but I didn't for another couple minutes and that ended that date. And I don't even remember my first kiss now cause I was unconscious. We dated until the start of Grade 9 then broke up cause Ripey never looked jealous. I never had to "get over" James cause I was only under him 6 times (shouldn't have to explain that) but also I don't think I ever really liked him. Yk he kissed me and I gave him a handful of blowjobs, we both lost our virginities for old time's sake, we fucked in the hot tub cause doesn't everyone, and he would finger me in the bathroom but I never really felt a spark and you could say I'm a bad bittie so we persist.

But for all of Grade 9 I watched as Ripey got with Sunny one time, kissed this chic Eatema in the halls but never cast his orbs my way. Didn't change when we ended up in the same friend group either. But over the summer Karma (who still hasn't pulled up to the party) was telling me about how much action she's gonna get this year and how she's gonna rail Jack Jackhammer this guy she's like in love with from her 9th grade math class. And watching her pull up this morning and fuck him in front of the entire school the first moment she saw him was awe-inspiring, she was still so buzzed from it when I saw her in the bathroom after first block. So I figured my turn, Ripey Hartstone has no idea what's coming his way.