Chapter Nineteen

(Share your thoughts!)

Leo was surprised when he woke up to sobbing, slowly rousing before he recognized the sound of crying. He jerked into a sitting up position and found that Shawn was nowhere to be seem.
"Shawn?" He called quietly when he noticed his absence, standing slowly from the bed.

He listened carefully to the sobbing and realized it was coming from his closed closet. When he opened the door, he found that Shawn was huddled in the corner with his knees to his chest. One hand covered his mouth, most likely in an attempt to stifle his sobs.

Leo found himself wondering how often Shawn had hidden like this from Chance. How many times had he been terrified and cried alone?

"Shawn," he whispered, reaching out to gently place a hand on his shoulder, which resulted in a flinch.
"It's okay, beautiful. You are home now."

As he spoke the soothing words, he moved closer and lifted Shawn into his arms before carrying him back to the bed. The sobbing soon slowed, and Shawn let out a quiet, muffled whisper.
"Leo,"

"Yes, it is me. You are safe, Shawn." Leo murmured, gently adjusting his robe to cover Shawn more before he pressed his lips to his head.
"You are okay, baby."

The words soothed Shawn, who held tightly to Leo. He pressed his face against his chest, his arms wound tightly around his waist before he whispered quietly.
"I am sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"For waking you." Shawn's words were muffled, and his grip tightened. Leo shook his head, slowly stroking his hand along Shawn's body before his other hand came up to grasp his chin.

"You do not need to apologize." He murmured the words before he pressed his lips gently to his. He found himself surprised when Shawn's body pressed more firmly to him, and his lip nipped his. A quiet grunt left Leo, though he allowed the aggressiveness. He had hardly expected Shawn's hand to swiftly undo his robe.
"Shawn,"

"Shut it." Shawn breathed out and rolled them so that Leo's back was on the bed, and he hovered over him.
"Let me be in charge right now. Please?" Shawn's voice was a soft whisper as his lips hovered over Leo's. Leo let out a chuckle, grasping the back of his neck.

"Do not get used to it." Leo said firmly before he pressed his lips to his. That seemed to be all Shawn needed to hear. His hands roamed Leo's body, touching every inch of him that he could find. Leo let out a soft groan, his body relaxing in the bed as Shawn enjoyed simply touching him.

Shawn did not allow his eyes to leave Leo. He stayed focused on him, relieved that it was him and him alone. There was no one else who could hurt him now except the one person he wanted to do so.
"Leo," he breathed his name in a soft whisper and slowly ground his hips down against him.
"Oh, I missed this."

"I am sure you did. Tell me, beautiful, what did you do to get off while you were in prison?" His questions had Shawn's cheeks flushing with color as he smacked his chest.

"I jerked off to the thought of your cock in my ass. Old man Max had to be asleep first." He hummed lowly as he stroked a hand down Leo's chest, spreading the robe he wore further open before he untied the waist and pressed it aside.
"My hand hardly compares to the real thing." He breathed as he stared down Leo's body, shamelessly taking in the sight of his hard cock.

"Of course it doesn't." Leo cooed, leaning up to press his lips to his. He was hardly shocked when Shawn grasped his throat and pressed him down into the bed. He stared down at him with a lustful look, his gaze heated before he leaned down to kiss him. Leo let out a breathy chuckle against his lips, hardly ashamed to say that he enjoyed Shawn's desire to be in control. He could understand it as well. After being forced under Chance for so long, it must have been a relief to be able to control what he was doing, what his body was doing.