-Chapter one-

Of course I caved. I promised her the world when she was sitting there bleeding in my arms. I even offered her my blood.

She asked me if she was cute, and I responded with yes. The cutest in the world. Why would I say that? To make this person who has hurt thousands feel better as she dies in my arms?

Though I do feel a bit of sympathy for her. She didn't chose the quirk she got, she didn't choose her path. It was instinct. And society crammed her into the corner she's in now.

But why? She's literally tried to kill me before. disguised herself as me, to get away with it. What about that one time she pretended to be an old person in order to get out of something.

Why should I feel bad for her?

Her hand reached up towards my face, of course I quickly panic, snapping out of my trance and lean away slightly.

"...ochako.. are you.. okay..."

Okay-? Why would she want to know if I was okay. "...I'm okay."

"...am .. I gonna..be okay..?"

I tensed, my heart fluttering. No- do not feel sympathy for her- not this no.

I look around, seeing if anybody is near to help. I know if I float us both up there's no doubt I'll throw up. This was already too exhausting.

"...alright come on vampire.." I lift her gently. Of course she transformed earlier so she laid naked in my arms.

Himiko only tensed more, inhaling deeply in pain. She curled towards me so no one had to see her well.. naked.

"I'm gonna get you out of here and get you help okay? You're gonna be just fine okay?"

She hesitantly nodded into me, seemingly getting weaker. Yet I couldn't find how she was getting weaker so quickly, I knew she was bleeding but I didn't know how much.

but then something dripped onto my foot and it clicked in my brain. I need to hurry up.

I started to jump from boulder to boulder, till I could see more rubble around me. I looked down at her, suspecting to see her staring back up at me with that smile. But she was looking around. Not focusing on me. Why isint she? I could hand her in and screw her over now.

I was standing still too long, she looked up at me. "...ochako?"

"I'm here.. just.. thinking." I started to walk again, I could hear distant shouting. Of course they were fighting. The explosive blonde can never not yell.

I swiftly continued towards them. "Bakugo! I need help here!"

"Huh- fuck it's round face-" and then followed by a boom as I watched him rocket into the sky.

He came towards me, landing right next to me. "You caught a villain? Wow props to you round face" he went to snatch her but I leaned away.

"No- she needs help." I stiffen my pose to try to seem more serious but he broke out laughing.

"Serious! She needs help!" I hold himiko closer to avoid him.

"Serious? She's a villain she's gonna die anyways. Whatever round face." He crossed his arms, walking away.

"Help me take her to the hospital katsuki." I gulp at the name, I've never talked to him this consistent on my own.

But he just froze, made a few grumble noises and grabbed himiko from my arms and shuffling her onto his back. "She's strong enough to hold on right?"

"I- I don't know." Now with her back to me I could see the extent of the damage. She seemed to have hit a rock or something sharp and it cut into her back pretty bad.

"...I'll.. be okay." She tried to hold on, clearly struggling.

"Try anything and I swear to god I'll fucking drop you." He pulled her arms around his neck more, and made her legs wrap around his waist.

I just watched him. Is he actually listening to me? Or is he just gonna drop her as soon as possible?

"Don't drop her."

"I fucking wont! Don't get all fucking worried and tell me what to fucking do!" He immediately took off into the sky, heading a direction i couldn't see by all the rubble.

I sighed, looking around. There's gotta be more survivors of this so I might as well help them, instead of think of her.

But of course she was all I was thinking of the whole time. It's stupid, but I actually hope she's gonna be okay.

Once we finally got back from the wreck, I just changed out of my suit into a tank top and shorts and collapsed onto my bed.

I wonder if I could visit her. She is a villain so they might have her locked up or something. I hope she's getting help and they aren't just letting her die.

I sighed, drawing myself to sit up. I need to shower. So I got up, and started it, and prepared clothes.

When I finally got in, I watched red run off my legs. Her blood. I didint notice it was all over me. That just made me feel even more disgusting.

I don't think I've ever scrubbed my skin that hard.

———————————————————————————

There's only 877 words in this one, but I am constantly working on more so don't worry it'll be out soon.
———————————————————————————