📜𝟖

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

"Then I'm starting driving ."

"Don't do anything silly similar to last time."

Nick starts driving on the road where one side covers the sea and another covers the mountain. He asks, "Which do you love the most sea or mountain?" " Sea "

"Why can you explain?"

"My best times were enjoyed around the sea. By the way, what is your favorite?"

"Mountain 'cause humans can fall accidentally from there which leads to injury or death. Similarly, girls fall for me which leads them to be crazy or heartbroken  ."

"I beat no intelligent girl who will fall for you like me."

"You considered yourself as intelligent lol", Nick laughs loudly. "You already like me but pretend not to."

"What specialty do you have? I have seen nothing extraordinary on you."

"Wanna see?"

She gives him permission. Nick stops driving, touches her neck, and pulls her hair with his hand.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He whispers near her ear," I don't show my specialty to random girls. It is reserved for my love."

"You can say this normally why you did such a drama."

"That's my specialty."

Then they reached the last point of the island where the sea and mountain mix with each other.

"What is your secret?"

"Mrs. Charlie is not my real mom. She is my stepmom."

"What?! Really?"

"Yes. Whenever she needs to blackmail she uses my little sister. She knows I love her very much. Until she gets my father's company share fully she won't leave me."

"Is my dad in trouble?", she starts to cry.

Nick places her head on his shoulder.

"Why you cry like a baby? I usually don't console girls but you force me to do."

"Is it fun for you? What will I do now ?"

"If we meet earlier things maybe can change. Your dad doesn't suffer anything I assure you. Now we should go. I have to see my sister. They will take her away. I don't know when I will see her again."

"Why did you tell me this?"

"I know from the beginning that you are confused about our relationship. When I caught you, you were seeing my mom's picture."

"Then I was right."

They starts driving and they were quiet. Noah reached her hotel and Nick went to the hospital for her sister. 

Noah turns on and off the table lamp repeatedly. She stucks in a puzzle and doesn't know how to get rid of this. She decides to go home the next day and observes Charlie closely.

"Here is your bag, mam. Hope you enjoy your tour."

Noah gives a fake smile. She was waiting for Nick. Sometimes later he comes and lifts her bags in the car.

"What will you say when dad will ask you how we meet?"

"I will manage it. You don't have to worry ."

They both entered their house. Robin was not at home. So Charlie welcomes them and she was surprised to see them together. 

Charlie is so clever and she can guess that they may fall for each other because they both give a couple vibes so she starts planning for them. 

When they finished their lunch, Noah's dad says. "My princess, your mom makes a surprise for you. She observes that you are moody nowadays."

"Dad, I'm not by the way what is the surprise from Mom? I am excited though."

Charlie says," Look behind."

She looks and gets goosebumps all over her body.

"Mike! Why are you here?"

"I want to patch up and Mrs. Charlie helps me to reach you."

Noah gives a cold look to her and says, "You shouldn't try to be a good mom. It won't suit you."

Robin says," Sweety, why are you rude to her? I also give her permission to do this."

"I am fed up with surprises. If another time happens anything weird, I will direct go to the dorm."

She runs to her room and Mike follows her quickly but she shuts the door. She goes to the pool using backward stairs.

"Nick! Are you here?"

"It's important. I need you right now. They told me you are in the pool but where are you ?"

She sees that nobody is there so she turns back. When she starts to leave, a hand catches her leg and takes her to the swimming pool.

Under the blue water, she sees it is Nick.

"Why you.."

He shut her lips and takes her body close to him. He says," Now I can't control myself from you."

His eyes come straight to her. They are wavering so he holds her tightly and starts to kiss.

"I also can't", she replies and also kissing him.

When they are done, she whispers, " I wanna see your specialty as early as can."

"I am not sure because I don't wanna hurt you."

"I'm already broken,"

"Wait for me, Noah"

"Don't be late, Nick"

She hugs him with her all strength.

Their deep breaths made bubbles in the water.