the beginning

Well my name is Yn (your name) I'm 19 years old and is rich, and im moving into big mantion with my best friend Named Kidd and my sister destiny (Dee) but strange things keep happening to me but not them.......

~at night~

Yn (your name) pov

So as I take a shower and does my night hygiene I put on a black sports bra with some black joggers then puts on a white bottoned jacket and some white Jordan's (The 14s) then I walks out the door until I tripped over something falling down then as I look up there is a guy with Two braids who is fine asl but is looking very strange

???- *puts hand over my mouth*
If you talk your dead

Me- *stays quiet*

???- *picks me up then throws me over his shoulder walking to a car then puts me in the passenger side then gets in on the driver side*

Me- *looks over at him scared asf to say anything*

???- *pulls off then 45 minutes later he pulls up to a big house then gets out getting me out then takes me inside the house then pulls me upstairs to his room closing and locking the door*

Me- who are you

???- my name is Ray Ray

Me- what do you want with me

All of a sudden everything goes black

Me- *starts to panic* OMG OMG!! what's going on?!!!!???

Then the lights cutt back on and Ray Ray is not their

Me- *tear falls then starts walking slowly to the his bedroom door*

All of a sudden Simone wraps their arms around your waist pulling you closer then starts kissing on your neck

Me- *scared but let's out a little moan*

Ray- you like that huh *grabs your pussy*

Me- *pushes him off then runs off into his hall way then looks around then finds the bathroom then goes and runs inside it closing and locking the door*

Ray- *bangs on the door* open this door!!

Me- *leans against it scared and wishing everything would just go back to normal* please leave me alone

Ray- *goes silent*

Me- *looks in the mirror then sees the shower reflexion then turns around then sees a dead girls body surrounded by blood then sees "you could be next if you sees this" carved across her forehead then screams then covers my mouth so Ray doesn't hear me then turns back around then sees something pop out the mirror the. Opens the mirror then sees a large book then sets the book on the counter then opens it seeing a whole bunch of addresses and numbers and pictures then goes down the list until I see a picture of me along with my information then stands their in shock when I feel something breathe on my neck*

Ray- I see you've found something their

Me- uh- uh........ *freezes*

Ray- *eyes turn black as vangs come out his mouth a little* lemme show you a little something

Me- *shakes my head no slowly making my way to the door then gets stopped by him*

Ray- pushes you out the door making you fall on the ground then drags you to the bathroom pulling you in and closing the door then sits you down on the bed licking your neck then slowly guides his hand down to your secret area then starts rubbing your clit while climbing on top of you pinning you down*

Me- *can't do anything but moan*

Ray- *ties your hands to the corners of the head bored then rips off your shirt talking odd your pants and panties then takes off his pants then slides down his boxers then rams inside you without protection*

Me- *screams/moans and thinking: he is so fine but I don't know him and he looks dangerous...very dangerous*

Ray- *puts your leg over his shoulder then starts thrusting in and out really fast then his vangs pop out again with eyes turning black*

Me- *moans loudly*

Ray- *puts your leg down going down then starts licking your neck then next thing you know he bites your neck*

Me- *screams* AHHH!!!!!!!

Ray- *sucking your blood then stops then kisses you letting you taste your own blood* (I know nasty but hey I'm horny so your ganna have to deal with it)

Me- *doesn't know what to do hit for safety kisses back*

Ray- *pulls away* you taste sweet *starts pounding you hard again*

Me- *starts to get this weird feeling then head starts spinning then eyes starts to change to black then vangs start coming in then starts moaning real loud* omg please stop I'm going to cum!!!!!!!!!

Ray- cum for me *goes all the way in you*

Me- *cums really fast*

Ray- *cums inside you but keeps going for a minute then stops out off breath*

How you like it so far I know it sucks probably but hey I'm trying my best