1

°•°•°

Beomgyu's POV

I grew up with harsh love.

Maybe it's because I was born an omega unlike all the other men in my family.

It was a stupid causality.

I didn't even realize I lived in a toxic household until I was 13.

I wasn't allowed to do anything, and if I did I would get yelled at in the most degrading ways.

During age 13 I got depressed and slashed my arms until I was pale and lightheaded.

And when I saw them I would scrub my body hard until the wounds opened or my skin was red.

I covered it for the whole year.. almost .. because then some saint who was 'just concerned' went and told my family. She obviously had malicious intentions.

And my family beat me.

And yelled at me.

And disowned me.

No one spoke to me about it. Except my brother.

My older brother was always there for me and the only reason I'm alive is because we made a promise that day.

And he spoke to me with concern and worry like no one else did.

This went on until I was 14 they finally talked to me. My parents that is.

But then they accused me of stealing so I ran away and called the police on them.

But I was a coward and backed out; instead, the police insulted me and my parents locked me into my room once more.

My dad said I was a psycho and to not get close to the one I thought was gonna be with me. My sister's son.

But he was the first to laugh.

And he laughed for two more years even so reminding me of my past.

I had gotten sexually assaulted by 'close' family members multiple times throughout my preteen years from 13-16. When I was 15 it almost became rape if it hadn't been for my brother who came to save me that day.

Once more I was scrubbing my body like an insane lunatic. It makes sense. I felt disgusted. Soon I realized my disgust wasn't with me but by the hands of the pig who touched me.

Then at 16 I threatened that same pig and never again did that pig think of doing anything ever again.

I had an amazing lover who sadly got taken away from me when I was 15. He really supported me and cared for me.

He lived alone but was only 16 and yet he always respected me and my space.

He was patient with my tantrums and attitude but then suddenly got taken away by his parents to another state.

We had made it to 7 months.

I tried to fill in his gaps.

One lover after him and we only lasted two weeks.

Another after him 1 month.

Another 3 days.

Finally there came one who made it for 4 months.

And my dad found out.

And cried telling me that I shouldn't give myself away like that while hitting me, blaming me, gaslighting me. And then took me out of that high school placing me in a new one.

And I made friends.

As fake as they get.

I couldn't tell them anything because they wouldn't believe me or because they thought it was a competition on whose life is worse. Oh well. I guess their mom forcing them to get a haircut at a hair salon is really bad. Forcing your children to do things against there will is wrong.

I had to cut my own hair after I turned 15 since my parents refused to waste money on me.

But they also refused to help me get a job so my brother helped me instead.

But my life hasn't been all that bad.

My brother moved out and he promised to come get me once he was settled.

And he did after one miserable year after I turned 18 he came to get me.

He had come with a car.

Claiming it was for me.

And I cried.

I was thankful for him.

I learned to drive behind my family's back with my friends father. And my brother knew this because I told him.

And a few weeks after I turned 18 I got my license.

My brother took me and we left; there was nothing my family could do.

And now I'm 19 and it's finally the start of my university adventure at Crown University.

I had to earn a scholarship because I had no money at all

It worked out though. I'm smart.

All one step at a time

A/N

Actually I used my own story most of what Beomgyu went through I actually went through.

Eh I thought it would make great material for a story.

Not everything though just most of it.. and it's actually not everything that happened to me if I think about it.

Oh well

Stay safe guys byeee

💕