Date with the New guy🐺🌌

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror with a shocked expression,she didn't know what to say because she never saw herself dressed up for occasions like this before.

"W-Wow...i-im speechless...thank you Addi...thank you Bree!"
I'm so excited but nervous about this date...what if I mess up...?"

Addi: "You won't mess up I promise Y/n,you'll have fun don't worry,now finish getting ready and we will meet you downstairs,mom and dad are already waiting to see ok?"

"Alright heh..thank you again Addi...your the best sister ever..."

Addi smiled while shutting the door and went downstairs with Bree as Y/n continued to get ready.

A few minutes later...

Wyatt walked up to the door holding a boutique of orchids as he breathed in and suddenly knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

Addi: "I'll get it!It must be Wyatt!"

Addi went to the door to open it as she smiled at Wyatt and waved.

Wyatt:"Oh it's you,hello again...you were with Y/N earlier today...
Addi: Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself properly,my name is Addison and this is my friend Bree and my parents Missy and Dale...oh I'm sorry please come in!"

Wyatt walks into the house as he smiled and shook Dale and Missy's hands.

Wyatt: "Hello Mr and Mrs Wells,it's nice to meet you,you have a lovely home,I want to say thank you for allowing me to take your daughter on a date.."

Dale: "Hmmm...well not a problem,but there are some rules...
Dale: No later than 8 o clock...no kissing...no funny business...got that?"

Missy: "Honey! I'm sorry you have to excuse him..he's just getting used to the fact that Y/n is dating now hehe."

Y/N: "Dad! Are you scaring My date already geez!"

Y/n walked down the stairs in her outfit that the girls picked out for her as she smiled at everyone is awe and tears*

Missy: "My 2nd baby...aww you look so beautiful..."

"A-aw thanks mom heh.."

Dale: "you look like an angel..."

"Thanks dad...hehe"

Wyatt looked at her in shock as he blushed and smiled softly as he walked to her and handed her the boutique of flowers.

Wyatt: "These are for you..they reminded me of your eyes heh.."

"T-thx Wyatt,I love orchids,they are my favorite!"

Wyatt:"Shall we go M'Lady?"

"We shall young sir,see you guys later!"

Addi: "Be safe and have fun! I love you!"

Wyatt and y/n waved at them as they walked to the city to go on their date.

Thank you guys for reading so far! I really appreciate it! I can't wait to show you guys more chapters Remember if you guys need a friend I'm here,I'm not very great but I'm good,I love to see people smile,I hope you guys love this chapter,I might post another chapter to help make it up to you guys for not posting for so long,I'm really sorry about that lolll. Stay hydrated,healthy and be safe my little Wolfies!!💙💗🐺🌌
This is Y/N's outfit for her date btw!If you don't like it it's ok,you can wear whatever you want,I just thought it was cute and goes with the old Seabrook theme.

 Stay hydrated,healthy and be safe my little Wolfies!!💙💗🐺🌌This is Y/N's outfit for her date btw!If you don't like it it's ok,you can wear whatever you want,I just thought it was cute and goes with the old Seabrook theme