I Got A Story To Tell

(SCOTT)

(SCOTT)

                                     (NIVEA)

(NIVEA)

                                    (KATRINA)

(KATRINA)

If you're reading this letter then you should have a seat. You may even need to take a drink before I get into vivid detail of not only my past but my future and the reason I've decided to write this letter so please listen I have a story to tell..

Who am I ? To be real with you I can't remember who I am anymore so I'll just start by saying my name. Hi I'm Nivea Carter. It's funny saying it out loud or even writing it down I guess. I used to be Nivea Carter now most days I'm what ever I have to be to survive but that's all gonna change in a couple of days once I see you Scott ! Who's Scott ? I bet you're wondering at first I thought maybe he was guidance maybe even a possible friend but I soon found out he was a monster and he'd be the one to destroy who Nivea Carter is or should I say was.

Even writing this letter it still turns my stomach to know the type of monster he was and the fact he just continued to live life knowing he destroyed me. DID YOU KNOW ?! DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS ROBBED OF MY INNOCENCE AND PURITY BECAUSE OF WHAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING CHOSE TO DO TO ME ! I remember it all Scott and I wonder can you say the same...? I was 16 years old let's just get into the story why don't we..

NIVEA'S POV

I remember it like it was yesterday I was outside playing with my best friend Katrina.

"One, Two, Three,..." I could hear Katrina run across the yard to hide.

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME" I screamed and ran across the street beginning to look into Scott's yard for Katrina as I shot out spraying the water from the water guns. Accidentally tripping onto the steps falling into the front door I cried out in pain from a now scrapped knee and sprung arm from trying to catch myself from the fall.

As I lay on the porch with my back braced against the door I cried as I watched my knee bleed for what seemed to be almost a pint of blood. As I rest against the door it was soon open by Scott.

"Hey lil Mama" he said helping me up off the ground.

"Hey Scott.." I squealed out in pained holding his hand tightly bracing myself from the ground.

"You look like you hurt yourself really bad come inside I can patch it up for you if you'd like." He smiled as I dust myself off .

"I— I don't think I should." I replied releasing his hand.

"Oh come on now it's me you know I would never hurt you babygirl come on.." Scott insisted as he lead me inside the house and I followed behind him walking inside going over sitting down on the couch.

Something about Scott This day seemed very off. Scott normally would be well groomed and dressed for work by now but not today. Scott had on his Jeans and white T. I thought of Scott as a big brother. Scott would come by when my mother wasn't home or when she chose to roam for days leaving me Hungry and thirsty. Scott would be the guy that made sure I ate he even used to walk with Katrina and I to the stores to make sure no one would bother us on the way. We laughed and talked with him about the guys that would try to talk to us he put us up on game. He always made me smile never did I think that today would be the day that it would all change.

SCOTT'S POV

As I sat inside my house I had just got done smoking a Backwood and having a few drinks I heard a thud on the porch of my house. This was rather normal to hear because Nivea and her friend stayed playing in my yard. Who's Nivea? She's my 16 Year old neighbor if you asked me she didn't look 16 Nivea stood about 5'3 already breast the size of Oranges. Nivea had already developed a full grown hourglass body hips that would make any man go crazy. She had long pretty hair and even though her mother was a piece of shit she stayed nicely dressed and very groomed. I remember Nivea she had a smile that made you smile she was a really mature and sweet girl.

"You Wait on the couch I'm gonna grab the first aid kit and I'll be right back alright?" I stated before walking up the stairs to my bathroom to get the kit from under the cabinet I could hear Nivea downstairs walking around.

"It Smells kinda funny in here" I heard her say.

"Yea it's sage." I lied as I walked back down the stairs with the kit to see Nivea staring at the pictures I had drawn.

"Ahh I see you like the art work lil mama" I grinned a bit.

"I don't know I guess it just seems like a lot of stuff is happening with it" she giggled.

"Oh okay I see you got jokes" I cracked a smile.

"Come on and sit down so I can patch you up Shordy" I grinned

——————————————————————————
This is just my beginning chapter so tell me what do you guys think is gonna happen next ? So far how are you enjoying the book? This one is gonna be a lot different from the first so I hope you enjoy it thanks for reading you guys ☺️ ⚠️Please do know these are just fictional characters not the real identity of the people in pictures !! ⚠️