顾冲 x Reader

"Come here, babe. Come over here!"

"Why?", you ask instinctively.

"Just please come over here with me, okay?", he says in the softest voice while looking at you with those big doe eyes of his that he knows will make you give in to any of his requests.

And... it works.

As the waves gently lap against the shore, you gaze at him standing atop a majestic rock formation. The sun's golden rays illuminate his silhouette, creating an ethereal aura around him. With a smile on your face, you're navigating the rocks with a sense of excitement, carefully hopping from one smooth stone to another.

As you finally reach his side, a sense of contentment washes over you. He extends his right arm, pointing toward the distant horizon. Confusion flickers in your eyes as you turn to him and inquire, "What's over there?". With a gentle smile, he simply replies, "Just look and fix your gaze there."

Intrigued by his mysterious response, you follow his guidance but impatiently turn to look at him again and... all of a sudden, your mind goes blank as your eyes drift over to him.

You can't help but be captivated by his magnificent beauty. His big brown eyes sparkle like a constellation of stars, drawing you into their depths. His nose, perfectly sculpted as if crafted by the hands of a master artist, adds an alluring charm to his face. And those lips, so full and rosy, curve into a mischievous smile, revealing a precious dimple at the corner. You find yourself unable to resist the allure before you, and in a tender moment, you plant a soft kiss upon his cheek. It is in that instant that you realize the true treasure standing beside you, and how fortunate you are to be with someone so breathtaking, both inside and out.

 It is in that instant that you realize the true treasure standing beside you, and how fortunate you are to be with someone so breathtaking, both inside and out