Cast

Janell Parrish as Jeon Hana. She's with RM and Suga. She focuses mainly on music production side. She's an alpha.

I love you JK but I swear to god if you do not stop this idiotic behavior you are going to regret it. You can't keep being cold and firing people for no good reason.

Jeon Jungkook/JK as himself. He's with V. He focuses mainly on the music promotion side. He's a alpha.

The only people who deserve my care are the people who have always been there for me. I don't feel like waisting my time on anyone else.

Kim Namjoon/RM as himself. He's in charge of marketing and publicity. He's with Hana and Suga. He's an alpha.

The twins have been through a lot and that changed them in different ways. But they both hide behind masks.

Kim Seokjin/Jin as himself. He's in charge of legal. He's with J-Hope. He's an alpha.

They're practically my younger brother and sister. I will always protect them.

Min Yoongi/Suga as himself. He's in charge of the music/idol department. He's with RM and Hana.  He's an alpha.

You know your thoughtfulness is one of the things I love about you. But maybe you should also think about yourself for once.

Jeon Hoseok/J-Hope as himself. He's in charge of the marketing department. He's the twins and Wonwoo's older brother. He's with Jin. He's an alpha.

Trust me kid. You'll get used to the weird dynamic between those two.

Park Jimin as himself. He will become the personal secretary for JK. He's an omega.

You know you aren't that cold right? You only pretend to be.

Kim Taeyhung/V as himself. He's in charge of the promotion and A&R departments. He's an alpha.

A lot of people are drawn to him. It's just the person he is that draws them in.

Choi Seung Cheol/S. Coups as himself. He's the A&R director. He's with Jeonghan and Shua. He's an alpha.

We all play our part in our own ways. That's how this company is at it's best anyways.

Yoon Jeong Han/Jeonghan as himself. He's the director of publicity. He's with Coups and Shua. He's a beta.

Look if you want my advice kid it's this. Don't get in too deep with the twins.

Joshua Hong/Joshua as himself. He's the artist relations manager. He's with Jeonghan and Coups. He's a alpha.

They've been through hell and back. It's changed them in good and bad ways.

Wen Junhui/Jun as himself. He's Hana's personal secretary but helps The8 out when necessary. He's with The8. He's a alpha.

They barely let anyone into their inner circle. But once they do you are there for good.

Kwon Soon Young/Hoshi as himself. He's in charge of music videos and live music and has the final say on everything. He's with Woozi. He's a beta.

This company is a good one to work for. You always feel like family here.

Jeon Won Woo/Wonwoo as himself. He's the A&R administrator and also he's the twin's younger brother. He's with Dino. He's a beta.

All I'm going to say is that my older brother and sister work hard to make sure no one they care about is hurt. It's thanks to their past that they behave this way.

Lee Ji Hoon/Woozi as himself. He's the label manager as well as the main music producer/publisher in the company. Basically when Suga isn't there Woozi is. He's known the twins forever and grew up with them. He's with Hoshi. He's a alpha.

I've known the twins forever. They work hard to keep from being hurt again.

Lee Seokjin Min/DK or Dokyeom as himself. He's the head field merchandiser. He's with Mingyu. He's a beta.

Kid if you want them to listen to you my advice is just make it sound like it's good for them and the company. It's the easiest way to get your way.

Kim Min Gyu/Mingyu as himself. He's a A&R Manager. He's with DK. He's a beta.

Working here is more than a job. It's family and that's the easiest way to put it.

Xu Ming Hao/The8 as himself. He's the main transcriber. He's with Jun. He's a alpha.

Some of us met in high school and some of us met in college. But it doesn't change our bond in anyway.

Boo Seung Kwan/Seungkwan as himself. He's the royalty coordinator. He's with Vernon. He's a beta.

Just relax. It's a great place to work.

Hansol Vernon Chwe/Vernon as himself. He's the promotion manager. He's with SK. He's a alpha.

We may not be related by blood but we're family. We've known each other long enough anyway.

Lee Chan/Dino as himself. He's studio maintenance engineer/utility sound technician. He's with Wonwoo. He's a beta.

They are like the older siblings I never had. It's honestly a relief to know I have them on my side.