Meeting

hii! I hope you like the story!
I'm not gonna proof read it sooo yah :b
Stan stray kids
Hyunlix> <33
Characters:
Felix
- VERY rich ( dad owns big company and wants him to take over)
- very fruity-bi- can pull guys and girls
- sweet- VERY CUDDLY😻
Hyunjin
- not poor but not rich-doesn't like rich people
- girls are obsessed (so am I ngl 🤩)
- popular- 'prince' of the school cuz of his looks
Minho
-quiet- mom of group
-reminds people of a bunny🐰😚
-likes Jisung
Jisung
-Loud+funny
-reminds people of a squirrel cuz of his puffy cheeks😆
-likes Minho
Bang Chan (chan)
- dad of group
-reminds people of a wolf🐺🙈
-likes suengmin
Suengmin
-cute-sassy-likes to drink and party
- reminds people of a puppy🐶😻
-likes Chan
Changbin
-buff 💪
-likes jeongin
Jeongin
-baby of group
-likes Changbin
-reminds people of a fox🦊🤭

Felix pov
"Pleaseee mom!!"
"No Felix. It's too dangerous. What if something happens? I won't be there to protect my baby!!" My mom says sternly.
"Mom, I'll be careful I promise! Please let me do this! You've always protected me and I'm so grateful but I really need to do this." I say, tearing up.
" Son, you have everything you could ask for here. You need to take over the company one day. What will the media think of the son of the company president leaving for a whole year?!" My dad says.
"It's only one year dad! I'll come back and take over the company as soon as I can!" I plead.
My mom pauses and looks to my dad by her side. He gives her a look that reads, why not. She looks back at me, her eyes glossy.
"I'll talk to one of my friends in Seoul and see if you can stay with her. You HAVE to call me everyday and take care of yourself." She says quickly.
My heart jumps inside my chest. " REALLY MOM?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!" I run towards my mom and hug her tightly, while sobbing. I look over at my dad and see that he is sniffling. I pull him into the hug and we all start sobbing together.
"I'm gonna go pack!!" I say and run up the stairs to my giant room.

An hour later
I'm sitting on my bed, staring at the 3 duffle bags on my floor filled with expensive clothing. My cheeks hurt from how much I've been smiling. I'm so excited!! I finally get to have some freedom and go to a real school! Maybe I can even make some friends!
I hear some knocks on my bedroom door and walk over to open it. My mom comes in the room and sits on my bed. "Hi mom!" I say sweetly.
"Hi sweetie. My friend said you can stay with her for the school year. Please be good for her and do everything she says. You will be leaving in the morning." She says with sniffles in between her words.
"Thank you so much mama! I promise to be good and very helpful." I say and run to her to hug her tightly.

In the morning
"That's the last of them!" My dad says to the taxi driver. I run and hug both my parents at the same time.
" I love y'all so much! I will call everyday!" I say while walking backwards towards the taxi.
I wave bye to them through the window as the car drives off. I'm so excited!!

2 hours later
The car stops in front of a small-ish house with a fence
'Wow this is pretty cute" I think to myself while getting out of the car.
I open the fence that was left unlocked and slightly opened and walk up the path to the front door.
I ring the doorbell and almost immediately, a short-ish woman opens the door with a bright smile.
"Hi dear! You must be Felix. I'm Jiho." says warmly.
"Yes, I am. Thank you for having me!" I say and bow respectfully, trying to be as friendly as possible.
" Come in dear! Let me get one of my sons to help you with your bags! They look heavy. MINHO! " She yells, making me giggle at how fast I hear footsteps from upstairs.
A brunette boy about my age, maybe older, runs downstairs, almost tripping. " Yes mom?" He says, catching his breath.
"This is Felix who I was telling y'all about. Help him take his bags to your brother's room." She says sternly, reminding me of my mother.
"Nice to meet you Felix. I'm Minho." He says nicely and smiles.
Jiho looks back at me, putting on a smile. " you will be sharing a room with my youngest son, Hyunjin. He doesn't really like change so he may seem a bit.. prickly at first. But once you get to know him, you will see he's really a sweetie."
I nod and follow Minho upstairs with my bag while he has the other 2.
We stop in front of a door that is slightly open
"This is where you will be staying. Just ignore anything rude my brother says. He's not used to change." Minho warns.
I smile and bow, thanking him. He walks into another room, which I'm assuming is his.
I take a deep breath and slowly open the door fully.
I look around the room and see a tall, blonde male sitting at a desk, drawing. He has an oversized hoodie and headphones on.
"Hi! I'm Felix." I say, getting no response back. 'He probably can't hear me since he has headphones on' I think to myself.
I walk over to the taller male and tap his shoulder. He turns his head and makes eye contact with me. Omg.. how can someone be this beautiful?! He looks like a total prince! I think to myself, feeling my face get warm.
"u-um h-hi!" I stutter out. "I-I'm Felix. I'm staying h-here!" I say, nervously, trying to smile.
"Do you think I care?" He says harshly.
Ok so not totally what I was expecting from that handsome face.
"O-oh. Right..well um where should I put my t-things?" I ask shyly. My face is still burning up.
" I don't care just put them anywhere. You can sleep on the floor for all I care" he spits out and slips his headphones back on.
Oop- well that was harsh.
I put my stuff on the floor on the the other side of the room and sit on the ground. I open my phone and text my parents.