Comfort.🧡💙 (Jean)

TW: physical bullying, transphobia, and censored slur(s?)

                                    Jake POV:
School got rough, Zoey posted the audio and I developed a new crush, on Sean! Can you believe it!? A boy! But I'm a boy, doesn't that make me..gay? I don't know..I'm confused, he would never like me! I'm sure he's dating daisy, right? Maybe I'm just assuming things, but I don't know, it seems like it, and also since he hates me, whatever, I'm almost at school, I've been walking and- I suddenly get pushed over by Parker, my middle school bully, I hate him, he was always physical, he laughed at me..I hate him. I get up and keep on walking, people are whispering about things, probably the audio, I see a black haired boy in the distance, I gasp and try to walk the other way, but I run into Parker again, he pushes me over "Freak!" He says, with his stupid face "Not now Parker.." I say, trying to fight off tears. "Shut the fuck up you tr——!" Did he just say what I think he did...? He called me a slur! He can't even say that suddenly a shadow is behind me, it's Sean. "Leave him alone! And don't ever call him that again!" I hear him say..he is defending me..I notice Parker walk away..Sean offers me his hand, I take it and blush.
"Jake, why do you just let this happen to you?" He says. "I'm used to it by now." I say. "You shouldn't let that happen to you, are you okay?" hes actually being nice to me.. "why do you care..I know you hate me." I say, feeling sad. "I don't hate you Jake..i love you..not as a friend.." he says..did he just..CONFESS!!?? I blush deeply. "You..love me..?" I ask. "Yeah..you may have thought that I love daisy..but I don't..I care about her, sure, but your just amazing.."

                                    Sean pov:
I just confessed to Jake! Oh my god oh my god!!!
"I love you too.." I hear him say.. "you..love me too!?" I ask. "Yes..I have for a while.." he says..I want to kiss him..but I don't want to make him uncomfortable..so I'll ask him.
"Can I..kiss you?" I say. "Yes.." I grab his chin and kiss him on the lips, and holy fuck..it's fucking amazing! I then pull away and look at Jake..he's blushing..he's so adorable..but then I realized..everyone just saw that! People look at us start whispering about things..I can't make things out..but I hear Jakes name a lot.. a random girl walks up to me.."you do know she is a tr——- right?" "Don't call him that!" I look back at Jake and notice that he's breathing heavily, I try to ask him what's wrong, but he runs off, I see him run into the music room, practice hasn't started yet, so nobody should be in there, I run after him and I walk into the music room and see him crying on the floor, burying his face into his knees. I walk to him and sit next to him, then I pull him into a hug, he cries into my chest, I let him sit there for a few minutes, then I push him off and kiss his forehead, his face is so sad, it hurts to see him cry. "Jake, why don't you want people to know that your trans?" I ask, he looks down. "I don't want people to know because it's embarrassing.." I hear him say. "It's okay Jake." I pull him into another hug, accept it's more like we are cuddling, after a few minutes he falls asleep in my arms, he looks so adorable like that, I start to drift to sleep as well..

Word count: 651.