What to know - Species in this book

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

The Anadin
By simple definition, Anadins are shapeshifters. They are beings of energy that can shape, manipulate, and transform into anything that has energy; which, everything does.

Anadins have no physical form. They're literally just a mass of energy until they're 5th birthday, which is when they choose a form (literally any form imaginable) and transform into it for the first time. This form is called their "shell."

When Anadins have learned to harness their own energy, they can begin to shape and manipulate energies around them- and that's usually where the tricky part is.

This trick is so extremely powerful that most Anadins who learn to do this die faster, as their insides are slowly being corrupted by their magic. That's why most anadins choose to stay just as shapeshifters, however those who learn to harness other energies can gain immeasurable, otherworldly powers that, if harnessed incorrectly, can destory their own bodies almost instantly. In fact, controlling other energies at all would drive them to insanity, and eventually would lead to their deaths.

•Literally have no rights to anything lmao
•Are allowed to be killed on sight with no reason or motive, so quirky I know
•Could very well be the most powerful beings in the universe if powers can be harnessed correctly
•Probably only like 80 of em left😍😝 (I KNOW IT'S NOT ORIGINAL SHH)
•uncharacteristically pretty(??)
•mfs got STYLE
•Automatically feminine(?) species, as well as dominant in females

The Veelah
Yes, the name was taken from Harry Potter.

This species is similar to the original folktale of sirens, just minus the feathers and bird limbs. It also takes inspiration from the "Veela"(search it up ig)

Veelah are creatures of IMMEASURABLE beauty. They use their beauty, and their siren-like voices, to control others. In common history, Veelah used to use their voices to lure men into woods or secluded places and eat them. But now, as they've developed and evolved, they mostly just use their voices (and pretty privileges fr) to get their way.

Veelah are known to be an entirely female species; HOWEVER, if one were to mix in other species, such as humans or elves, men could possibly be born as half Veelah or have Veelah ancestry. Though it's very rare.

•pretty privileges for everything, can literally get what they want without a voice fr
•usually have very good-paying jobs
•Not sirens but also kinda water creatures? No oceans, seas, or lakes thoughh they're just sort of associated with water sometimes because of their siren-like voices and appearances
•Tall species, the average Veelah is like 5'11

Shroomi-Around the size of a cat skull. The skin texture and body(?) of trolls, however grown on top of their tiny skull-like heads are mushroom caps. Used as camouflage. Can be found near marshes and swamps. Food to a lot of forest animals/ species.

Leaflet- little tiny bugs that are identical to leaves and can fly. They usually feed off of dead caterpillars and butterflies. Food for shroomi.

Koalite- Though the name suggests something small, do not be deceived. Koalites are giants of lava and fire. They can be around the height and weight of an elephant on it's hind legs. Though, despite their size, they are relatively harmless and peaceful creatures- besides them accidentally starting forest or town fires.

Horned-Xani- Like the redcap, these creatures seem to find very gruesome death sites. Horned-Xani are a product of death. They are small creatures, around the size of an adult male hand. They resemble a dark will-o'-the-wisp, but they can move and travel and seem to have long, black flaming tails. Once born from death, they can become an indirect cause of up to 5 more deaths.

Other species (mentioned) in this book:

Human
Elf
Troll
Dwarf
Goblin
Nymph
Fairy
Dragon
Unicorn
Pegasus
Hippogriff
Kelpie
Redcap
Ogre
Kraken
Gnome
Gorgon
Mermaid
Siren
Satyr
Banshee
Basilisk
Pheonix
Minotaur
Chimera
Hydra
Manticore
Yeti
Sphynx
Cyclops
Leprechaun
Centaur
Selkie
Griffon

(This is more or less but that's as much as I can remember/find)