Prolouge + Characters

Our story begins with friendship, 3 bestfriends in particular. Asia, Christina, and Tash, the mom’s. They grew and grew and eventually, as they planned, had kids close in age. The first set of kids were deemed the oldest 4. Christina gave birth first to a boy named Aiden, the next month Tash had a boy aswell and called him Ryan. A year or so later Christina had her final kid and Tristan, then finally Asia finished off oldest 4 with a girl, Brook. It was them against the world until Tash had Sebastain. Soon after the mom’s were at yoga class and met a lady named Stacy. They all became quick friends and Stacy into her newborn girl Devon to the group. They formed the middles. It was 2 years until the last babies were born, Stacy had a boy named Ethan the same year Asia had her boy named Milo. They spent every holiday and every summer togther since diapers. The divorcee mom’s have always been there to protect them when life goes to shit and if the mom’s weren't there atleast you had a 7 other friends. So what happens if they get stuck in the summer house alone for the first time?

Each character will have a complex kind of storyline within their own group but obviously everything comes together in the end. Since they all grew up togther there will be years of drama and secrets that come out and it will kind of be a scandal situation. But if you're worried about too many characters or things being too hard to follow don't it will be simple and easy to grasp. I'll also fill you in on all the years and drama and backstory/trauma shit. Anywho lets get into characters.

P.s. You can imagine them how ever you want this is just how I visualize the characters and I like adding cast.

Brook Camden
Played By Madeline Argy
Age - 17
- Mom of the group
- Dancer
- Swiftie, Harrie, and Directioner
- Avid Reader
- Optimistic
- Aggressive
- Coffee Lover
- Bisexual
- Anxious
- Best Friend is Devon

Brook Camden Played By Madeline ArgyAge - 17- Mom of the group- Dancer- Swiftie, Harrie, and Directioner- Avid Reader- Optimistic- Aggressive - Coffee Lover- Bisexual- Anxious - Best Friend is Devon

Tristan Vaughn
Played By Luke Diedrich (On Tik Tok)
Age - 17
- Ambivert
- Runs
- Super Smash Bro's Enthusiast
- Loves Tyler The Creator and rap
- Tall
- Muscular
- Moody
- Immature
- Caring

Aiden Vaughn Played By Rob MiletiAge - 18- Loud- Extroverted - Good Swimmer - Part-time lifeguard- Metal head- Tall- Protective- Annoying- Immature and Irresponsible - Best Friend is Ryan- Funny

Aiden Vaughn
Played By Rob Mileti
Age - 18
- Loud
- Extroverted
- Good Swimmer
- Part-time lifeguard
- Metal head
- Tall
- Protective
- Annoying
- Immature and Irresponsible
- Best Friend is Ryan
- Funny