09| Kim Roseanne

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Yn and Eva reached the Principal Office as they read the sign on the door, saying it's Principal room.

Eva knocked twice, and they heard a dominant 'come in', as they entered and Eva and Yn greeted him together.

"Good morning, sir." With a bow as a sign of respect.

He gave them a sweet smile and greeted back.

He made them understand some important rules of school and gave them their locker keys with their class time table.

They went to their first class, which was same. Accounts.

As they made their way, Eva has urge to use washroom, and after informing her little sister, she went that way by using the school map.

While Yn went to their class, as Eva's request.

Eva bolted to the washroom, there she heard voices, and as she peeked her head in, she found 5 to 6 girls targeting a single girl who was on the floor and her head low.

Eva entered inside with heavy steps and they clearly got aware of her sweet presence.

Every seven girl there gazed at her, as she walked. They guessed she would meddle in but Eva bolted her steps to the second washroom and went inside.

The bullies there smirked looking at their sweet victim, she sat at her level and uttered chuckling out,

"No one's gonna save you, little girl."

And about to slap her but the door which Eva entered opened. They once again gazed at her.

She walked to the washing area and washed her hands, then dried them.

The bullies there waited for her to leave. But Eva stepped towards them and smiled, and said in honey voice.

"Now leave her, or get your butt beated."

Other were shocked at her sweet voice with harsh words.

One girl among the bullies scoffed. And that was the one who was kneeling down to the suprised face victim.

She stood up and uttered,

"We're not the one who would get a beat. And you should mind your own fucking business."

Eva's eyes twitched, her eyes hardened but the sweet smile was still plastered.

One of the she hate is this.

When someone curse.

She absolutely hate it, heck! hate is a short word.

She abhor it.

She made her way to that girl and whispered in her honey lace yet hardened voice.

"Then don't whine that I didn't warn you before."

And stepped back. Her words precised that girl's mind. She was fluming.

With venom in her words, she yelled.

"You're the one who's gonna whined, bitch!"

And ordered her minions to attack her.

The other girls went to hit her but Eva held the first one's hand and threw it behind her back. She threw that girl on the second one and they both fell on the hard time floor.

One of the other came and tried kicking her, Eva dodged the attack and grabbed her leg, she flew the girl on the other one, but that girl didn't catch her and after avoiding that flying girl, she went to Eva.

Before she could slap her. Eva did the houner. That girl held her cheek in her palm and again tried but Eva slapped her again.

That girl, tried for the third time but that time Eva slapped her hard by which the latter fall.

She picked the girl and threw her on the last minion and both of them fell.

Lastly, the leader came. And Eva kicked her hard. But she didn't stopped on her own one kick.

Eva kicked her gain but this time it was very hard. She turned around immediately after her first kick which she gave with her right leg. And after turning she gave after side kick with her left leg, effecting the girl fall sidewards.

Eva sorted her upper waist length hair, making them perfect again. And went to the victim.

She had a blooded lip.

The girls behind her were still groning in pain. Eva gave that victim girl her hangki and pulled her protectively.

She faced the laid down bullies and utter looking at their leader, with a sweet smile and honey voice like she spoke when she first came.

"Let me give you a advice. If a single person challenge your whole six girl group, then take it seriously. Furthermore, I hate when someone curses. Now go to the nurse office for treatment and don't this again. And take care, bye darlin's~"

Then she bolted outside with the girl beside her.

As they existed the girl's bathroom. The girl beside her spoke, with a low voice.

"Thank you."

Eva looked at the gorgeous girl and replied.

"Your welcome. By the way I'm Eva, Kim Eva, and I'm new student."

Latter chuckled and spoke.

"I'm Kim Roseanne. But you can call me Rosé."