Chapter 0 - A Bit Background

Panem was finaly in peace. Everything was okay, untill they came back.

The Capitol had secretly build an entire army of everyone who wanted their old life back. The people wanted to be rich and famous again, they wanted their entertainment back.

All 12 districts we're attacked by suprise.

It didn't take long or all the rebelions who caused this we're executed. Two could live, one only to serve the capitol, the other because she was mentaly not okay.

Peeta and Annie.

Peeta took the roll of Caesar Flickerman, meaning he had to live in the Capitol and host The Hunger Games. His two kids we're able to escape the district before it was to late. No one knows where they are and who they are.

President Colin was in charge. He was a young man, 26 years old, with blonde hair and grey eyes. An odd man, but the Capitol seemes to adore him.

The Hunger Games came back on tv. The same rules as the years before, the same cruel ending. 23 die and 1 is crown a victor.

The execution of the Mockingjay, Katniss Everdeen, is seen each year at the opening of the games. They burned her alive. She didn't make a sound, just stared at the new president and embraced her death.

This story is about a young girl named Kate Anderson and her best friend Finnick Odair jr. They live in district 4, where one little mistake can cost your life.

''A bullet through my head is a beter then starving to death''